Chris Roberts, American Renaissance, December 31, 2020
One year ago, I wrote, “There has been a wave of censorship, deplatforming, and disdain, but American Renaissance has come out of 2019 stronger than ever.” Both trends continued in 2020: AmRen lost both of its YouTube channels and was scrubbed almost entirely from Reddit. But last summer’s wave of racial riots and our weekly first-person accounts about how people discovered race realism and white identity have kept AR as popular as ever.
In 2020, we had four goals for the website:
- Publish news items and the week’s best comments every Saturday.
- Publish original content six days a week, and sometimes seven.
- Publish a new book.
- Improve the archives — there are well over 40,000 articles — and make navigation easier.
We met three: Every Saturday, we publish news items and comments of the week; we published a new book, A Dissident’s Guide to Blacks and Africa; and our archive is bigger and easier to search. We didn’t manage to publish original content six days a week every week, we did most weeks.
In a few days, we will publish a list of every “red pill” story we published in 2020 — almost all of which were very popular. Here is a short list of our favorite articles from 2020.
We thank all our readers and supporters for a very successful 2020, and wish you a very happy 2021!
- Heidi Beirich Cancels Generation Identity, by Gregory Hood, July 16, 2020
- Richmond Has Fallen, by Jared Taylor, June 14, 2020
- America’s Kristallnacht?, by Donald Williamson, June 1, 2020
- Last Night’s Riots in Minneapolis, by Gilbert Cavanaugh, May 28, 2020
- Photos: An Appeal to ICE in Atlanta, Georgia — Detain and Deport These Men, by Gilbert Cavanaugh, February 10, 2020
- Mapping Latin America’s Black Blood, by Benjamin Villaroel, January 12, 2020
- Win or Lose, It Was a Good Election, by Gregory Hood, November 4, 2020
- The White Vote, the Hispanic Vote, and the Future of the GOP, by Chris Roberts, October 9, 2020
- What Would a President Harris Mean for Whites?, by Gregory Hood, August 13, 2020
- Black Stranglehold on Democrat Party Dooms Bernie Sanders, by Chris Roberts, January 27, 2020
- Who Wants Gun Control, and Why?, by Bradley Moore, January 24, 2020
The White Race
- The Southern Poverty Law Center Makes it Official: Hating White People Isn’t Hate, by Chris Roberts, October 18, 2020
- Why America Has Gone Mad, by Jared Taylor, September 1, 2020
- BLMania and the New Progressive Faith, by Gregory Hood, July 29, 2020
- White Women Are in an Abusive Relationship with the Left, by Robert Hampton, July 11, 2020
- A Declaration of White Spiritual Independence, by Gregory Hood, July 4, 2020
- Preparing for the Fire Next Time, by Chris Roberts, June 8, 2020
- ‘Karen’: The Latest Anti-White Slur, by Robert Hampton, June 3, 2020
- 1905: The End of the Omnipotent White Man, by F. Roger Devlin, January 17, 2020
- Deaths of Despair and the Future of Capitalism by Anne Case and Angus Deaton, reviewed by F. Roger Devlin
- White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism by Robin DiAngelo, reviewed by John Engelman
- Human Diversity: The Biology of Gender, Race, and Class by Charles Murray, reviewed by Jared Taylor
- American Secession by F.H. Buckley, reviewed by Jared Taylor
- Individualism and the Western Liberal Tradition: Evolutionary Origins, History, and Prospects for the Future by Kevin MacDonald, reviewed by Jared Taylor
- Brace Yourself for Biden/Harris, November 6, 2020
- A Man We Can Admire, October 9, 2020
- Back to Africa, August 14, 2020
- Police Racism: A Manufactured Crisis, June 5, 2020
- Too White!, January 10, 2020
- America’s Social Credit System Is Worse than China’s, by Gregory Hood, November 13, 2020
- How Can You Check Facts When There Are No Facts?, by Chris Roberts, September 1, 2020
- What Finally Happened in Our Suit Against Twitter, by Jared Taylor, July 15, 2020
- Is American Renaissance on Google’s Blacklist?, by Chris Roberts, June 20, 2020
- ‘1917’ and the Suicide of the West, by Gregory Hood, January 13, 2020
- Our series on “The Great Replacement” in America’s cities.
If you have questions or comments, please email Chris Roberts: [email protected]