Posted on November 15, 2019

The Brutal Reality of Black on White Crime

Chris Roberts, The Occidental Observer, July 27, 2019

Crime Scene Chalk Outline

Credit Image: © Max Herman / NurPhoto via ZUMA Press

Putting together a comprehensive list of black-on-white crime is a difficult task for two, superficially contradictory, reasons: 1) There is so much of it. 2) There is so little reporting on it. I doubt there is a day that goes by in the United States without at least dozens of instances of blacks assaulting, robbing, and/or defacing the property of whites. Yet, if all you’re reading is the New York Times, you might guess that crime of that sort takes place half a dozen times a year at most. But, if you start to dig through local news sources, and discover the code words used to discuss black crime (e.g. “youths”), the ocean of write-ups becomes overwhelming. Indeed, American Renaissance has nearly one thousand news items tagged “Black on White Crime,” while Paul Kersey has well over 3,000 blog posts about the matter.

In creating the below list, I sought out to do two things: 1) Cover crimes that were committed and reported on before internet news took over America’s media landscape. That is to say, to feature news stories not already found in several different places online. The most recent year I covered was 2005, which was the first year American Renaissance’s online news feed started publishing stories regularly. 2) Highlight especially brutal crimes. There is so much black-on-white crime, that even “standard” murders and rapes are far too many to count. So instead I focused on those stories that most demonstrate black psychopathy, black hatred for whites, and the schadenfreude so many blacks seem to derive from harming whites in most any way imaginable.

As such, this list should in no way be considered exhaustive — the aforementioned sources, Paul Kersey’s blog and the “Black on White Crime” tag on AmRen, are both more thorough. I have also left unlisted a few of the more well-known cases of black-on-white murder, precisely because there has already been plenty of coverage about them — namely Colin Ferguson’s shooting spreethe killing of Missy McLauchlin and the Wichita Massacre. This list serves instead to show that not only has black on white crime been a standing problem in America for over three decades, but that that crime is made up of some of the most brutal and disgusting acts imaginable. In a world where whites are regularly made to grovel over “micro-aggressions,” jokes, and even simple slips of the tongue, we would do well to remind our liberal fellow-whites what real hate looks like.

On the evening of February 20, 1990, Robert Simon and Anthony Carr — both black — were burgling Carl Parker’s house in Lambert, in Mississippi’s Quitman County. Mr. Parker, along with three other family members — all white — arrived home to find a pickup truck loaded with loot just about to drive off. The surprised thieves held the Parker family at gun point and tied up Mr. Parker’s 12-year-old half-brother Greg and then shot him in the back. They raped and sodomized his nine-year-old half-sister Charlotte Jo before they killed her. They shot his stepmother, Bobbie Jo in the chest, and they also killed Carl Parker himself. They cut off his ring finger to get his wedding band — whether before or after they killed him is not known. Then they dragged the four bodies into Mr. Parker’s house and burned it down over them. [Allen Breed, Price of Justice Makes Poor County Even Poorer, Detroit News, March 21, 1999, p. 19A. First reported by American Renaissance in July 1999.]

In 1992, six black marines at Camp LeJeune, South Carolina, got drunk in a barracks, worked themselves into a frenzy over “racism,” and decided to do something about it. “We are going to get us a white boy tonight,” Kenneth Parker reportedly said. They went out with a shotgun and found a white marine, Rodney Page, and explained what they intended to do. As Mr. Page begged for his life, they shot him to death in the presence of his pregnant wife. [AP. Marines angry about racism, defendant testifies, Raleigh News & Observer, Feb. 3, 1993. First reported by American Renaissance in June 1993.]

In 1992, 25-year-old black Scott Johnson abducted a 35-year-old white woman and her three-year-old daughter at a shopping mall. He left the child in a rural area, where she wandered along for eight hours. He raped the woman and then killed her, stabbing her 40 times.

When Johnson was finally brought to justice in 1995, the victim’s husband was disappointed that the killer was not sentenced to death. “Justice is not being served until that animal is dead,” he told the court. Mr. Johnson shot back with “You better stop calling me an animal, motherf*****.” The husband beckoned to Johnson and shouted “Come on,” but bailiffs prevented a fight. At one point, the victim’s sister screamed “Why, why did you have to kill her?” Mr. Johnson smirked. As he was led from the courtroom, members of the victim’s family shouted “Animal, animal, animal.” [Jennifer Havilah, Mockery of Justice, NY Post, May 9, 1995, p. 9. First reported by American Renaissance in July 1995.]

In April, 1993, five Brooklyn “youths” found a white woman jogging alone on the Coney Island boardwalk. They dragged her under the boardwalk, where they took turns raping, sodomizing, punching, and kicking her. The crime, committed against a recent immigrant to the United States, caused a stir at the time. In May of 1995, the “youths” were given plea-bargained sentences that ranged from four-to-ten years to seven-to-21 years. They showed utterly no remorse, and laughed and joked as their lawyers spoke with the judge. One convict’s mother then claimed her son got a harsh sentence because he was black. “When did you ever hear of anyone getting 20 years for rape?” she wanted to know. A father ranted about blacks being persecuted by a white criminal justice system. [Andrea Peyser, Why Coney Island Thugs will laugh all the way to prison, NY Post, 5/9/95, p. 8. First reported by American Renaissance in July 1995.]

In 1993, a jury in Orlando, FL, was the first to return convictions under a new federal law against armed carjacking. The three defendants, all black, faced mandatory life sentences, because they committed murder during the crime: three white men.

The three whites were abducted at gun point along with a black woman who was the girlfriend of one of the whites. They were driven to an isolated field where the whites were made to strip naked and lie face down. Each was then shot in the back of the head. At the trial, the black woman explained that she had been spared because the carjackers did not want to “do a sister.”

Jack Pate, Osceola County sheriff’s commander said that race was not a factor in the crime. [Youth Found Guilty in Fatal Carjacking, Houston Chronicle, 2/26/93. Phil Long, Police: 4 suspects shot men for fear of being identified, Miami Herald, 12/3/92. First reported by American Renaissance in July 1993.]

In 1993, two teen-aged blacks were sitting in a Milwaukee fast-food restaurant wondering whom to rob. They decided on Christine Schweiger because she was white, and they figured that a white woman was less likely to carry a gun than a black. They accosted Miss Schweiger and her ten-year-old daughter on the way to their car and ordered Miss Schweiger onto her knees. She complied, but explained that she had no money. In reply, the blacks blew her brains out with a sawed-off shotgun. [First reported by American Renaissance in February 1994.]

In September of 1994, an 11-year-old black boy in Chicago was arrested for killing an 84-year-old white woman. The boy claimed he hated Anna Gilvis, his next-door neighbor, because she frequently called him “nigger.” One day he sneaked into Mrs. Gilvis’ home but she beat him with a cane and ordered him to leave. He wrestled the cane away from her and beat her with it as she crawled into the bathroom. He bound her with twine from plants in the living room but since she would not stop screaming, he cut her throat with a kitchen knife. [Scott Fornek, Cop: boy killed out of hate, Chi Sun Times, 9/7/94, p. 3. First reported by American Renaissance in November 1994.] In December of that year, the boy (whose name cannot be released because of his tender years) was convicted of first-degree murder, put on probation, and released to the custody of his grandmother. Although a new law that took effect in January of 1995 would have provided for the boy to be put in a locked juvenile home, his sentencing took place in December of 1994. The judge had only the option of sending him to a mental institution, but experts found the lad entirely sane. [Courtenay Edelhart & Susan Kuczka, His hands tied, judge lets 11-year-old killer go free, Chi Trib, Dec. 9, 1994, p. 1. First reported by American Renaissance in February 1995.]

In September of 1995, Ryan Kieth Moody of Lubbock, Texas received a 99-year sentence for shooting to death a white, 39-year-old stockbroker. According to an FBI affidavit, an acquaintance quoted Mr. Moody as saying that he and a friend were going to drive into the white part of town and kill the first white man they found. They saw Randy Lawson sitting in his car in a well-to-do neighborhood less than a block from his house, and shot him with a rifle. Mr. Lawson’s widow testified that she did not hate the killer and that she would pray for him.

During the trial, Mr. Moody took the stand and testified that he had been having breakfast with his girlfriend at the time of the killing. He was so obviously unconcerned about what had happened to the white man, that the jury took less than an hour to convict him. There were no blacks on the jury, which has resulted in an outcry from the usual quarters. [AP, Man guilty in racial shooting, Sept. 13, 1995. First reported by American Renaissance in July 1995.]

In November 1995, Joseph Harris, a black from Wayne, New Jersey, broke into the home of his former supervisor and, after shooting her boyfriend, stabbed her to death with a samurai sword. He then drove to the post office from which he had been recently fired, and killed two white mail handlers.

A note written by him and found near the bodies in the post office details his conviction that his employment problems were the result of a secret, white-led war against blacks. He claimed his killings were merely self-defense. He wrote: “Remember that this was a war that they started and I finish and sometimes a few innocent people get killed . . .” By murdering whites, he felt he was not simply obeying his conscience but Fate itself. “It’s like the only reason I was brought in to this world, was to kill this particular group of people.” [Thomas Zambito, Note Hints at Postal Killer’s Mental State, The Record (Bergen, NJ), Nov. 10, 1995. First reported by American Renaissance in April 1996.]

In December, 1994, a 41-year-old black man named Clifford McCree was dismissed from his Fort Lauderdale job as a beach cleaner. After suspending him four times for absenteeism and bad conduct, the city finally fired him from the $27,000-a-year job when he failed a drug test.

In February of 1995, having been fired from another job as a security guard, Mr. McCree went back to his old employer. He found a group of workers having breakfast around a conference table and opened fire, killing his former boss and four former co-workers, before turning his gun on himself. All of Mr. McCree’s victims were white. He would have killed two more co-workers if one had not feigned death and another had not raced out the back door, followed by a hail of bullets.

In his suicide note, he wrote that “the economic lynching without regard or recourse was — is — something very evil . . . I also wanted to punish some of the cowardly, racist devils that help bring this about.” A relative of one victim recalled a conversation with the killer, saying “He said that white people should be dead, white people shouldn’t be able to live.” [Florida Killer Said Victims Were Racists, Police Say, New York Times, Feb. 11, 1996. Freida Frisaro, 5 Shot Dead in Fort Lauderdale, Naples Daily News, Feb. 10, 1996, p. 1A. First reported by American Renaissance in April 1996.]

In April of 1996, black man named Michael Whitener, was sentenced to concurrent 60- and 45-year sentences in Goshen, Indiana for killing one white and attempting to kill another. Mr. Whitener admitted that he had simply killed the first whites who came along. He was angry because earlier that day a white detective in Elkhart, Indiana had shot and killed a black man. [105 Years Imposed in Murder, The Elkhart Truth (Indiana), April 18, 1996. First reported by American Renaissance in July 1996.]

In May of 1996, a black Dayton man shot and killed a white delivery man in an unprovoked attack and then opened fire on a group of white policemen, killing one officer before he was shot and killed. Twenty-four-year-old Maurice Fareed had long had a grudge against whites. As his mother explained to reporters, “The last couple of days he said there wasn’t no hope and white people were going to keep black people in slavery.” [Reuter, Dayton, Ohio, May 24, 1996. First reported by American Renaissance in July 1996.]

In May of 1996, in Sacramento, California, two blacks plead guilty to kidnapping a white woman from an apartment complex, terrorizing her, and forcing her to drive them around town while they looked for people to rob. The men said they had put the woman through the eight-hour ordeal as revenge for 400 years of slavery. [Roland Sweet, News Quirks, Northern Express (Traverse City, MI), May 1, 1996, p. 26. First reported by American Renaissance in July 1996.]

In 1997, a 35-year-old black American, Steve Thomas, was put on trial in Finland for going on a sex spree after learning that he had the AIDS virus. Mr. Thomas, who was married to a Finnish woman with whom he had two children, reportedly had sex with over 100 women over the course of a few years. Dozens of them were infected. Mr. Thomas worked as a doorman at bars and nightclubs, where women are said to have found him appealingly exotic. In 1990, a Helsinki court sentenced a Ugandan man to 11½ years in prison for deliberately infecting women with AIDS. [N.Y. Rapper Accused in HIV Murder-trial in Finland, New York Daily News, April 18, 1997. Devlin Barrett, HIV+ New York Lover on Trial in Finland, New York Post, April 18, 1997, p. 3. First reported by American Renaissance in June 1997.]

In 1997, three white Michigan teenagers who hopped a slow-moving freight train got a surprise when they got off by mistake in a black ghetto. The two boys, aged 14 and 15, and a 14-year-old girl overshot their rural, mostly-white destination of Holly, Michigan, and found themselves in a derelict part of Flint called “the Strip.”

They set off into the dark looking for a pay phone, and were “befriended” by six young blacks who led them to a deserted park. The blacks pistol-whipped and gang-raped the girl while they threatened the boys with a shotgun. Then they forced the three to lie down while one shot the boys in the backs of their heads, execution-style with a .22-caliber pistol, and then shot the girl in the face. They left the whites for dead, after robbing them — of ten dollars.

One of the boys died, but the other boy and the girl staggered out of the park covered in blood, the girl dressed only in a white T-shirt. They made it to a highway where a black truck driver finally rescued them. He later said he was worried about what two white kids were “doing down here at this time of the night.”

One resident of “the Strip” has a straightforward explanation for what happened: “They would have stuck out like a sore thumb, three white kids in this neighborhood — they’d be sitting ducks.” But a hate crime? Hardly. No dispatches — almost all local — have used the phrase and some news reports have not mentioned race at all. Not one of the six blacks charged with the crime, who range in ages from 16 to 23, had a criminal record. [Brian Murphy, 6 Charged in Attack on Teens, Detroit Free Press, June 24, 1997, p. 1A. Brian Harmon and Ron French, Attack on 3 Teens in Flint Netted $10, Detroit News, June 24, 1997. First reported by American Renaissance in September 1997.]

A white, Roman Catholic teacher in her mid-40s used to commute every day from her pleasant white suburb to one of the most violent slums of Chicago to teach writing in the public schools. On February 8, 1997, a nearly six-foot-tall, 170-pound eighth-grader attacked her in her class with a claw hammer and with no more warning than the words “white bitch.” With one blow he destroyed an eye socket and with another he shattered her cheek bone. He was angry because she had threatened him with suspension for misbehavior.

The teacher now has five metal plates in her head, and her one good eye is held in place with surgical mesh beneath the skin. However, her greatest pain lies in the fact that her assailant had told many other students the night before about his plans, and had repeated his threats the morning of the attack. Some of her own students knew he had brought the hammer to school, but told her nothing. “That’s what hurts,” she says. “A lot of them knew.” After the attack, which left her gushing blood, children from her class scampered out of the room to tell the attacker’s younger brother that the deed had, indeed, been done. Reached by a reporter, the brother said: “She was tricking on him. She deserved it for threatening suspensions.” [John Kass, Violent Kid Ends Teachers Dream — But He Had Help, Chicago Tribune, July 22, 1997. John Kass, Kids, System Beat Teacher Long Before Her Work Was Done, Chicago Tribune, July 24, 1997. First reported by American Renaissance in 1997.]

Just before Christmas of 1997, another black postal worker went on a shooting rampage, killing one white and wounding two others. The first man Anthony Deculit of Milwaukee shot was his supervisor, who had written him up for sleeping on the job. He then killed a white co-worker with whom he had quarreled, and shot another white before killing himself. The president of the local chapter of the NAACP says racial discrimination explains the mayhem; the employee himself is not known to have filed any race-related grievances. Post office employees have taken to shooting each other so often that the crime of killing a supervisor is now known as “going postal.” [Aaron Nathans, Motive Behind Postal Tragedy Sought, Associated Press, Dec. 19, 1997. First reported by American Renaissance in February 1998.]

In 1996, a black former football star by the name of Daniel Colwell was depressed and suicidal. As he later testified, he didn’t have the courage to kill himself so he decided to have the government do it for him. He shot a white couple to death in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart in Americus, Georgia, and turned himself in for the death penalty. During the trial he taunted jurors, telling them he would come back and torture them if they did not give him the death penalty. They obliged.

Three years later, Mr. Colwell has decided he would rather live, and wants a new trial. As he explained in a death-row letter to his lawyer, “I very much want to go to a state mental hospital to get help to save my life. I am very sorry for killing those people. I don’t want to continue to be a murderer.” He drew a smiling face next to his signature. [AP, Ga. Killer Says He Wants to Live, July 15, 1999. First reported by American Renaissance in September 1999.]

In 1999, an Ethiopian immigrant went on a rampage at work and shot two white co-workers, killing one of them, before turning the gun on himself. Negusse Zeleke was a shuttle-bus driver at the Kansas City airport, and had bounced from one job to another. In a three-page letter dated Nov. 5 he blamed his troubles on “black blood sucker supreme white people.” He wrote that problems for Africans “were created not by us, but they have created by previous colonies or today’s white supremacists evil act.” [Mo. Killer Complained of Racism, AP, Nov. 22, 1999. First reported by American Renaissance in January 2000.]

On November 8, 1999, Wesley Harris, a 27-year-old black fast food worker hijacked and kidnapped Whitney Land, a 22-year-old white woman, and her two-year-old daughter Jordan at a park in Clayton County, Georgia. Mr. Harris drove them to Gwinnett County, where he shot them at point-blank range. An autopsy showed Mr. Harris had put his gun right against the child’s face and shot her while she was still strapped into her car seat. With the help of a friend who arrived after the killings, he put the bodies in the trunk “at obscene angles,” according to press accounts, and then set the car on fire. It was not hard for police to catch Mr. Harris; he called his friend on the dead woman’s cell phone.

Mr. Harris went on trial in the fall of 2005. Gwinnett County District Attorney Danny Porter sought the death penalty and was sure he would get it. He said it was the strongest case for the death penalty he had ever tried. The trial lasted for 13 days, and the jurors took ten hours to convict Mr. Harris of first-degree murder. Some jurors said they could have reached a verdict in minutes, but wanted to go over all of the evidence “just to make sure.” Afterwards, the jurors met again for the sentence. After deliberating for an hour, they voted ten to two for the death penalty. The majority favoring the death penalty tried to persuade the other two, but they wouldn’t budge. Mr. Harris will spend the rest of his life in prison.

Jurors who voted for death are unhappy. “We’re angry that the system didn’t work and frustrated that we didn’t see the outcome we thought we should have seen,” says Denise Schneiders. “Justice wasn’t done.” Another juror adds, “I really feel like our verdict was stolen from us. We feel robbed by two people for reasons that were not really voiced.” The holdouts said only that they couldn’t vote for the death penalty. At least one juror speculated that the issue was race. The ten who voted for the death penalty were white; the two others were a black and an Asian. [Lateef Mungin, Death Sentence ‘Stolen,’ Angry Jurors Say, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Nov. 13, 2005, p. E1. First reported by American Renaissance in March 2006.]

In 2000, in Wilkinsburg, near Philadelphia, 39-year-old Ronald Taylor killed three men and wounded two others in a rampage in which he targeted only whites. At one point, he pushed a black woman out of his way, saying “Not you, sister,” and later was reported to have said, “I’m not going to hurt any black people. I’m just out to kill all white people.” He also aimed a gun at a white woman’s head, uttered what news reports call “a racial epithet,” grabbed her wrist, and then said, “No, I think I’ll terrorize you for a while.” He did not shoot her. Police found anti-white diatribes in his apartment, which he had tried to burn down. We are not, however to leap to conclusions about Mr. Taylor’s motives. As the town’s police chief soothingly explained, “There’s a lot of anger and hostility in this individual, so I think it’s a little premature to simply define this as a racist event.” Of course. [Todd Spangler, Pa. Cops Cite Anti-White Writings, AP, March 2, 2000. Tim Molloy, Cops; Suspect’s Anger Was Simmering, AP, March 4, 2000. First reported by American Renaissance in April 2000.] At his trial in 2001, prosecutors showed that Mr. Taylor had singled out whites, even telling a black woman she was safe because he was going to shoot only whites. Mr. Taylor’s lawyers argued he was insane and suffered from delusions that whites were persecuting him, but on November 11, after deliberating for two days, a Pittsburgh jury sentenced him to death. [Shooter From Hate Spree Gets Death, AP, Nov. 12, 2001. First reported by American Renaissance in January 2002.]

In February 2000, a black man named Christian Hoerler tortured his white girlfriend’s white child, Jordan Anderson, to death. Mr. Hoerler hit the child so hard his front teeth went through the roof of his mouth, and crushed his toes with a clamp. He refused to accept full responsibility for the murder because, he claims, the mother asked him to hit the child because he was crying. After pleading guilty to manslaughter, Mr. Hoerler, received only an eight-year sentence, to the outrage of the boy’s relatives. The Australian online news service “” originally posted the story, which did not mention race, with photographs of both Mr. Hoerler and his victim. Later, it thought better of this and reposted it without the photographs. [Lorna Knowles, Baby-Killer Gets Eight Years Jail,, Dec. 12, 2003. First reported by American Renaissance in March 2004.]

On February 3, 2000 a black man named Obie Weathers ran amok in San Antonio, Texas. He attacked but did not manage to kill two elderly white men. Later he found 82-year-old Norma Petrash in her home and beat her to death. All three whites — attacked within 24 hours — lived within a six-block radius, and the killer does not appear to have known them. One detective said Mr. Weathers told him, “I hate all white people.” Authorities were considering calling the attacks hate crimes. [Black Man May Face Hate Crime Charge, UPI, Feb. 15, 2000. First reported by American Renaissance in April 2000.]

On February 22, 2000, a black car jacker in Independence, Missouri made off with a white woman’s car despite the fact that her son was caught in the seat belt. Six-year-old Jake Robel was dragged to death. White motorists saw what was happening, boxed the car in at a stop light, and held Kim Davis until police came. [Margaret Stafford, “That’s My Baby, That’s My Son,” Mother Yells at Thief, Toronto Star, Feb. 24, 2000. First reported by American Renaissance in April 2000.]

On April 19, 2000, in an attack that shocked a quiet, residential neighborhood in Alexandria, Virginia, a black man walked up to an 8-year-old white boy, Kevin Shifflett, and slit his throat. He also stabbed two whites who tried to come to the boy’s rescue, and a witness heard him say he hated white people. Police at the time downplayed the racial angle, but they mounted an extensive search for the killer. Now it appears that the murderer — whose name has not been released because he is not yet an official suspect — may well be a parolee who was let out of jail just 12 days before the killing. The man was serving time on a malicious wounding charge for attacking a white man without provocation, calling him “whitey,” and beating him with a hammer.

Just two days before the murder, this man was staying in a hotel near Alexandria, where he left a burning cigarette on the bed and set the room on fire. He was in the shower when firemen came, and shouted obscenities rather than evacuate. Police discovered drugs in the room, hauled him off, and the hotel locked up his belongings. He was released for a court date on the drugs charge and for refusing to evacuate. Now that he has been linked by DNA evidence to the Shifflett murder, police have gone through his things at the hotel and found a note that says, among other things, “Kill them raceess whiate kidd’s anyway.” Police are finally conceding they may have a racial killing on their hands after all. [Josh White, Racial Note Found in Suspect’s Hotel Room, Washington Post, July 7, 2000, p. A1. First reported by American Renaissance in August 2000.]

In May of 2000, in Jeffersonville, Indiana, black teenager Shawn Bald got into a racially charged argument with a white couple in his neighborhood, James and Karen Moore. The exchange escalated into a fight involving a baseball bat and a metal chair. Both men were injured, and Mr. Bald told Mr. Moore, “You have to go to sleep sometime, and you all will burn.” Two weeks later the Moore’s apartment building caught fire. A marshal determined that someone had poured a fire accelerant on the stairway. The Moores escaped but three people did not: A man, his girlfriend, and their four-month-old baby died in the fire. Mr. Bald, who called the fire a “marshmallow roast” because only white people lived in the building, is being tried for murder. [Eric Weslander, Police Say Racial Fight Led to Indiana Fire, Louisville Courier-Journal, January 27, 2000. First reported by American Renaissance in May 2000.]

Rashard Casey was the star quarterback of the Penn State football team. In May of 2000, he and another black visited a Hoboken, New Jersey, nightclub and were disappointed to see a black woman with a white man. “What are you doing with him?” they asked her. “You should be with us; you’re one of us.” When the white man, Patrick Fitzsimmons, left the bar, the two blacks knocked him down and nearly kicked him to death. A security camera mounted across the street recorded the crime. Mr. Fitzsimmons, it appears, had professional reasons for escorting a black lady. He is a tolerance training instructor for the Hoboken Police Department. [David Steele, San Francisco Chronicle, May 17, 2000, p.13. Rashard Casey Pleads Innocent to Assault,, May 15, 2000. First reported by American Renaissance in August 2000.]

On January 25, 2001, during the morning rush hour in New York City’s Penn Station, a 38-year-old black woman named Janice Pasterisa approached a white woman and asked the time. As the white glanced at her watch, Miss Pasterisa slashed her in the face with a four-inch blade. She was soon cornered by four police officers but turned to attack them, too. After she was finally subdued, she is reported to have said “I got me a white bitch, and I’m proud of it.” It took 30 stitches to close the wound in the face of her victim, whose name was not disclosed. [Ikimulisa Sockwell-Mason and Rocco Parascandola, Crazed Slasher Held in Penn Sta. Attack: Cops, New York Post, Jan. 26, 2001. First reported by American Renaissance in March 2001.]

On March 20, 2001, a Chattanooga, Tenn., woman pulled into the drive-thru lane of a local Krystal fast food restaurant to order a Coke. A black man, Ralph Williams, jumped into the car, and beat her and strangled her until she lost consciousness. He drove off with her, and when she came to, Mr. Williams was standing over her, ordering her to take off her clothes.

“I was shocked,” she says. “It was like waking up in a dream. I realized he was going to rape me.” The woman said Mr. Williams, who raped and beat her for 13 hours, took frequent breaks to smoke crack. “He enjoyed the thought of the pain,” she says. “Every time I would scream, he would hit me again. But I couldn’t keep from screaming.”

The woman tried to fight back with a box-cutter in her purse, and tried to stab Mr. Williams in the eyes with her car keys. He only beat and stomped her the more. When she heard Mr. Williams handling a wire, she thought he was going to strangle her with it. Instead, he took the cardboard off of a wire coat hanger and rammed it into her repeatedly, shouting “This is what you white bitches need.” The victim twice tried to escape, and once managed to get outside the house before Mr. Williams dragged her back by the hair. Police later found a clump of her hair at the scene. Mr. Williams eventually passed out, and the woman got away. Mr. Williams had fled by the time police arrived, but she picked him out of a police lineup.

At trial, Mr. Williams got two consecutive life sentences without possibility of parole. Mr. Williams had committed a similar rape in December 2000, but the victim disappeared before police finished their investigation. He had also served eight years in prison for rape. District Attorney Bill Cox says “Our community will be a lot safer because he will never see the light of day again.” [Repeat Rapist Gets Life without Parole,, March 21, 2002. First reported by American Renaissance in May 2002.]

On July 11, 2001, Kevin Jordan, a black cocaine dealer, hit Elizabeth Garcia in the back of the head with a fistful of keys as she pushed her 17-month old daughter’s stroller down the sidewalk on Manhattan’s First Avenue. Mr. Jordan then kicked over the stroller, which tumbled into traffic. Several cars managed to swerve out of the way, and the baby was unhurt, but Mrs. Garcia was hospitalized. Mr. Jordan, on the run from police for three weeks after skipping out on a presentencing examination, says he attacked her because she is white. “White people treat me like a rat!” he told police. Mr. Jordan will undergo a psychiatric examination to determine his fitness to stand trial. [Larry Celona and Laura Italiano, Racism Behind Stroller Attack: DA, New York Post, July 13, 2001, p. 2. First reported by American Renaissance in October 2001.]

Kenneth Jones, a white man in his late 30s, was looking for a seat on a Metro subway train in Washington, D.C., on the morning of September 24, 2001. He asked Clarenton Barker, who is black, if he could sit in the empty seat next to him. When Mr. Barker didn’t respond, he asked again, and then sat down. Mr. Barker then attacked Mr. Jones, hitting him repeatedly in the face. Panicked passengers called the train operator on the intercom, and the train stopped. The operator and another Metro employee entered the car to reset the emergency handle, but did not check on Mr. Jones or detain Mr. Barker. At the next station, police arrested Mr. Barker on charges of aggravated assault. Mr. Jones was taken to George Washington University Hospital where he received treatment for facial lacerations and knocked out teeth. There was a brief press account of the attack that did not mention the races of criminal or victim. [Metro Rider Accused of Onboard Assault, Washington Post, Sept. 25, 2001.] According to an AR reader who attended court hearings on the case, Mr. Jones’ injuries were more serious than reported. Witnesses said he “bled profusely,” was “covered in blood,” and was on oxygen support when he reached the hospital. Mr. Barker will not be facing justice anytime soon. It could be nine months before the Washington grand jury indicts him for felony assault. Prosecutors are not charging him with a hate crime. [First reported by American Renaissance in December 2001.]

On January 29, 2002, 16-year-old Jason Smith, a white man, was filling up at a gas station near Gadsen, South Carolina, when he was approached by two black men, one of whom asked him for five dollars. When he told the man he didn’t have the money, the man threw him to the ground and bit off the left side of his nose. Michael Dewayne Jackson, 22, was charged with first-degree assault, but Etowah County Sheriff James Hayes says he will ask the FBI to investigate the attack as a hate crime. “I’ve never seen anything like this,” he said. “This is atrocious.”

Mr. Jackson says his victim triggered the assault by making a racist remark, but Mr. Smith and other witnesses deny this. Mr. Smith must undergo a series of surgeries to reconstruct his nose. [Lisa Rogers, FBI Asked to Probe Nose-Biting Assault as Hate Crime, Gadsen Times (South Carolina), Feb. 2, 2002. First reported by American Renaissance in March 2002.]

Chante Mallard is a black, 25-year-old nurse’s assistant. On October 26, 2001, she crashed her car into a white pedestrian, who ended up stuck in the windshield with half his body hanging into the passenger side of the car. Miss Mallard reportedly drove to her Ft. Worth, Texas, home, parked in her garage, went into the house, and had sex with her boyfriend. The two then came out to the garage to have a look at Greg Biggs, who was still alive and stuck in the car. Miss Mallard kept the car in the garage for 48 hours, during which time she came out several times to talk to the man, who begged for help. She did nothing for him, and the man, who was homeless and suffered from mental problems, bled to death.

Miss Mallard then got her boyfriend and several friends to help her dislodge Mr. Biggs’ body and dump it in a park. Police found the body soon after, and concluded it must have been a hit-and-run case, but had no leads. Several months afterwards, Miss Mallard explained to a group of people why she was no longer driving. “I hit this white man,” she explained, and giggled. On February 25 someone who heard her say this reported it to the police. Officers found Miss Mallard’s car still in her garage, with the windshield and front seats removed, but with Mr. Biggs’ blood and hair still on it. Miss Mallard said she had burned the seats to get rid of the evidence, and planned to burn the car and buy a new one when her tax refund check arrived.

Miss Mallard was charged with murder, and was at first held on $10,000 bail at home with an electronic monitor, but prosecutors had bail raised to $250,000 to keep her in jail. Her lawyer says she is not a monster but a confused woman who was drunk and using Ecstacy when she hit Mr. Biggs, and didn’t know what she was doing. [Judge Raises Bail of Hit-Run Suspect to $250,000, AP, March 9, 2002. First reported by American Renaissance in April 2002.]

Early in the morning of June 7, 2002, Tampa Bay Devil Rays pitcher Nick Bierbrodt, on a rehabilitation assignment in Charleston, SC, was in a taxi with fellow pitcher John Vigue at the drive-through window lane of a Hardee’s restaurant. While they waited for service, they were disturbed by the loud rap music being played by a young black on a bicycle. Mr. Bierbrodt told the black to turn the music down. A few minutes later, the black rode up, pulled a gun and shot the pitcher twice in the chest. Mr. Bierbrodt was expected to recover. Charleston police were still looking for the shooter. [Marc Topkin, Bierbrodt Shot in Chest, Times (Tampa Bay), June 8, 2002, p. 1C. First reported by American Renaissance in December 2002.]

On November 16, 2002, a 29-year-old woman from Gloucestershire, England and her white South African boyfriend were driving through the picturesque mountains of the Eastern Transvaal and stopped at a scenic overlook. Five blacks came out of the bush waving a pistol. They beat the two whites, gagged them, tied them up, and threw them in the back of the car. They then drove for 14 hours around the Transvaal, stopping frequently at illegal drinking dens called shebeens. The blacks got drunker and drunker, and several times brought other drinkers out to the car to show off the two trussed-up whites. They rightly assumed no one would object or call the police. The men frequently punched and kicked the defenseless whites. At least one of the attackers raped the woman repeatedly, but they do not appear to have passed her around the shebeens. They fired the pistol several times towards the couple, once through the floor of the vehicle where they were lying.

The blacks got so drunk that at 4:00 a.m. the next morning the driver lost control and flipped the vehicle. Two passing cars stopped to help, and as one of the drivers approached, a kidnapper shot him in the head, killing him. In the confusion, the whites escaped into the darkness, and were later able to flag down a passing motorist. The police picked up the couple, and as they were driving to the police station, the whites saw two of their attackers walking along the road. Police arrested them and found one had the man’s wallet and cell phone.

Several days after her ordeal, the woman was reportedly in such a state of shock she could still not give a statement to police. Doctors were giving her drugs to combat the AIDS virus, which her attackers may well have given her. [Tim Butcher, AIDS Terror of British Tourist Raped by Gang, Telegraph (London), Nov. 19, 2002. First reported by American Renaissance in January 2003.]

On March 22, 2003, white 17-year-old Dana Marie Pliakas went to a party in the Pittsburgh-area apartment of Rodney Burton, a 21-year old black man. She spent the afternoon drinking 151-proof rum and smoking marijuana, and at one point got into an argument with Mr. Burton’s black girlfriend, 19-year-old Brittany Williams. The argument turned violent when Miss Williams punched Miss Pliakas and tore her clothing. According to an eyewitness, Miss Pliakas was then beaten and tortured for several hours while she begged for her life. It is not clear whether Mr. Burton took part in the assaults, but Miss Pliakas was reportedly stripped, whipped with a belt, and hit with a plastic bottle. According to the witness, Miss Williams threatened her with a gun, and at one point put a plastic bag over her head, saying, “You could be dead.” Miss Pliakas tried to run out the front door, but Miss Williams and Mr. Burton caught her.

Late that night, the two eventually let Miss Pliakas get dressed, left the apartment with her, and returned shortly afterwards without her. Residents report hearing a single gunshot at about three a.m., and at about seven in the morning, a passerby spotted Dana Pliakas’ body lying at the bottom of a flight of concrete stairs near a viaduct. She was wearing only jewelry and socks, and had been shot once in the back of the head. Her body was to be tested for evidence of sexual assault.

On March 25, police arrested Mr. Burton and Miss Williams. They think Mr. Burton fired the fatal shot, since their witness says he heard him say he shot her in the head so she would not tell police what happened. At a news conference, Police Superintendent Kenneth Fulton said Miss Pliakas “probably spent eight or nine hours under the hand of these two individuals. For young people, this ranks right up there. To be tortured, stripped, beaten and shot in the back of the head is a pretty bad thing for a junior in high school.” [Karen Zapf, Teen Slaying Victim Begged for Her Life, Tribune-Review (Pittsburgh), March 26, 2003. First reported by American Renaissance in May 2003.]

In 2004, black pimp Woodolph Romeo was charged with forcing two young white runaways to work as prostitutes in Queens, New York. DA Richard Brown says Mr. Romeo repeatedly beat and raped the 13- and 14-year old girls and forced them to have sex with as many as 15 men a night. He also kept them as virtual slaves from October 2001 until May of this year, and made the 14-year-old girl tattoo his name on her arm. In January 2001, police discovered the body of another white teenage girl, Crystal Jones, suffocated in a Bronx flophouse. Miss Jones had the name “Romeo” tattooed on her back, and police have not ruled out Mr. Romeo as a suspect. Miss Jones was part of a group of 10 runaways from Burlington, Vermont, who were recruited into a prostitution gang operated by Jose “Ritchie” Rodriguez, who is now in prison. Mr. Romeo was one of his lieutenants. [Scott Shifrel, This Romeo’s Called a Pimp, New York Daily News, Aug. 24, 2004. First reported by American Renaissance in October 2004.]

In 2005, a black man named Phillip Grant murdered Concetta Russo-Carriero, a legal secretary, in a parking garage in White Plains, a suburb of New York City. As Mr. Grant explained, “I was thinking that the first person I see this morning that looks white, I’m killing them;” “I wanted someone who lived a lily-white lifestyle and was a closet bigot;” “I never seen her before, and I didn’t care. As long as she had blond hair and blue eyes, she had to die.” He had no remorse because he believed he was in a race war. His only regret was that if he had known biological warfare, he could have killed even more whites. Mr. Grant was a convicted rapist who had been living in bum shelters since his release from prison in 2003. [Richard Liebson and Christine Pizzuti, Suspect on Tape: Victim ‘Had to Die,’ Journal News (Westchester, NY), July 6, 2005. Leah Rae, States Grapple for Ways to Hold Repeat Rapists, Journal News (Westchester, NY), July 3, 2005. First reported by American Renaissance in August 2005.]

On June 26, 2005, Samson Berhe shot-gunned Michael Robb, a popular tennis coach at a local high school, after Mr. Robb stopped his car on a Seattle street, possibly to help Mr. Berhe. The men did not know each other, and Mr. Berhe had talked about how much he wanted to kill white people. One of his neighbors said Mr. Berhe told her, “I’m going to kill all the white people.”

[Noel S. Brady, Teenager Accused in Coach’s Murder Spoke of Killing Cops, Whites, King County Journal (Kent, Wash.), July 1, 2005. First reported by American Renaissance in August 2005.]