“Dolphin Tale” Hollywood Hokum: Morgan Freeman Gets to Play Numinous Negro Yet Again

Paul Kersey, VDARE, September 22, 2011

Earlier this year, the New York Times made a big deal out of the fact that no Black actors were up for Best Actor at the Academy Awards. [Hollywood’s Whiteout, By Manohla Dargis And A. O. Scott,  February 11, 2011]With his trademark sardonic wit, Steve Sailer wrote:

“How hard would it have been for Hollywood to cast an African American in The King`s Speech? Why did Helena Bonham-Carter get to play the Queen of England when Tyler Perry was available?

“Why wasn`t a single black actor even considered for the role of Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network?

“Why did that hillbilly girl in Winter`s Bone wander around the Ozarks asking her white trash kinfolk where her pa was when she could have gone to a shaven-headed black computer hacker genius and had him locate her father using high tech satellite imagery? That would have been awesome.

“Why did Hollywood cast Christian Bale as Mark Wahlberg`s brother in The Fighter when they could have cast Diddy? Shouldn`t Morgan Freeman have played a wise janitor at their boxing gym?”

Funny—but in fact Hollywood routinely casts Black actors in roles that real life can’t replicate. The phenomenon of creating positive images of Blacks by fictionalizing their contributions to society is so pronounced that it can only be viewed as a systematic attempt to brainwash America.

For example, it is simply a fact that very few inventions can really be credited to Black scientists. (One exception: the Super Soaker, developed by Lonnie Johnson in 1989. That no film has yet to be made celebrating the amazing achievement of producing far superior, accurate, weaponized streams of water than the traditional water gun is a scandal).

But that fact doesn’t dissuade Hollywood from inserting Black scientists in big-budget films like Terminator 2: Judgment Day; a geologist in 2012; or a Black weapons manufacturer in Batman Begins and Dark Knight (and the upcoming Dark Knight Rises).  That latter case would be, of course, Morgan Freeman, the quintessential “Numinous Negro”, to use Rick Brookhiser’s term—playing “Lucius Fox”.

Nevertheless, while Hollywood routinely creates fictional geniuses or saintly sages for Freeman to portray, the new children’s movie Dolphin Tale—in theaters, debuting in theaters at mid-day, September 23—is a horse (or dolphin) of a completely color.

This movie will make hundreds of millions of dollars, as it is one of the few films geared toward families. And includes the always crowd-pleasing story of white people looking out for wounded animals.

Dolphin Tale is the extraordinary “true” story of the dolphin, Winter, now the star attraction of the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.

Tragically, Winter lost her tail in a crab trap back in 2005. Heroically, two employees of Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics, Kevin Carroll and Dan Strzempka, were so moved by Winter`s story that they developed an artificial tale for the dolphin.

Both Carroll and Strzempka are white. But in the film Dolphin Tale, both have been lumped into a composite character named “Dr. McCarthy”—who just happens to be black and just happens to be played by, naturally…Morgan Freeman.

Now you might be asking yourself: why does it matter that Hollywood has decided to put a Blackface on the actual white inventors of the artificial dolphin tail that saved Winter`s life? It`s just a movie—which happens to be produced by Alcon Entertainment, the same people who brought us 2009`s surprise multiracial feel-good hit The Blind Side.

Answer: It`s important because a lot of people are going to see this film—and, because most people believe what they see on television and in films, they`ll come away thinking that a Black guy actually invented this prosthetic tail that helped saved Winter`s life.

For example, in a recent Sheknows.com interview with Morgan Freeman (a man who said he’d vote for Obama a thousand times if he could, but that’s another story), entertainment editor Joel D. Amos wrote about the Freeman character, “Dr. McCarthy”, as if he actually existed:

“Morgan Freeman is Dr. McCarthy in Dolphin Tale, a man with a vision of creating a prosthetic tail for a dolphin named Winter who arrived at a Clearwater, Florida aquarium after losing his tail. Dolphin Tale is a true story and Freeman was thrilled to portray a man who would buck conventional wisdom by spending time and money creating something for a dolphin that most would never consider.

“To Morgan Freeman, Dr. McCarthy did much more than save the life of Winter, McCarthy inspired amputees and advanced the science of prosthetics while simultaneously rallying a Florida community around a dolphin who, in turn, inspired him.”

Ocean-Friendly In Dolphin Tale, SheKnows.com, September 14, 2011. (Link in original).

Surgeon General’s Warning: for all of you googling “Dr. McCarthy” hoping to learn about another Black inventor who helped make civilized society possible—stop.

Repeat: there is no real “Dr. McCarthy”. He is a creation of Hollywood.

Why would the Dolphin Tale producers and writers go to such absurd lengths to add diversity to a “true story”?—which, in real life, was just a bunch of boring white people saving the day yet again.

Maybe that is the reason. The rest of the movie’s cast is hideously white, like Super 8 or I am Number Four. Ashley Judd and Harry Connick Jr. also star in Dolphin Tale, rounding out a cast full of other white people. The insertion of a Black fictional image of Dr. McCarthy, played by Morgan Freeman, was perhaps necessary for this film to get green-lighted.

In a strange interview, inventor Dan Strzempka has discussed the casting choice of Freeman in a Politically Correct way.  The writer, Natalie Shepherd (email her), begins with what might be called massive understatement:

“Dan Strzempka doesn`t look like Morgan Freeman, but he`s flattered the acting legend is bringing his story to life on the big screen.

“‘It’s an honor; he`s one of my favorite actors. He`s one of the best actors of all time, so it`s just a little intimidating,’ Strzempka said today in the laboratory at Hanger Prosthetics and Orthotics in Sarasota.

“Though the character`s name [PK: sic!] has been changed, Strzempka is a big part of the upcoming movie…”

Sarasota man who made Winter`s prosthetic tail excited about movie, September 22, 2011

You might think Winter’s tale didn’t need embellishing. For example, Strzempka himself is an amputee, having lost his leg above the knee in a lawnmower accident when he was four years old. And work done on Winter really is helping humans. See Hanger Orthopedic Group’s website here and Dolphin and Iraq veteran share wonder of prosthetics, by Tali Yahalom, USA Today, July 18 2007). 

Morgan Freeman is of course the go-to “Numinous Negro” actor when a film needs a manufactured, positive image of a Black person. He’s made quite the career out of this typecasting. I discussed him extensively in my book Hollywood in Blackface: Black Images in Film from Night of The Living Dead to Thor..

In a review of my book, Brett Stevens wrote at Amerika.org:

“What may have spurred Kersey to action is the anomalous casting of African-descended Idris Elba as the Norse god Heimdall in the 2011 movie goof Thor. While the movie looks as stupid as 98% of what comes out of Hollywood, hangs out at the theatre like a juvenile delinquent, and then goes straight to DVD, the casting of a black artist as a white cultural figure provoked a turning point—what if, people asked, a white man was cast as a black cultural figure, like MLK or Malcolm X? We’d never hear the end of that.

“While it takes an acerbic approach, Hollywood in Blackface speaks up and points out the elephant in the room that we’re all ignoring. For every one Barack Obama or Morgan Freeman, several million black people live in an entirely different world, one in which diversity does not serve them and they end up impoverished, imprisoned and/or disillusioned. At this blog [Amerika.org], we’re honest enough to point out that the historical record of diversity shows that this is always the result. Others want to take a more extreme view and blame African-Americans for this condition. Kersey remains agnostic on this, wisely, and contents himself with satirizing the dichotomy.”

The much-lionized critic Susan Sontag once famously wrote that “the white race is the cancer of human history.” [Partisan Review, Winter 1967, p. 57(not online)] Left-wing activist Tom Hayden has admitted that one of his goals is the “disappearance of the white race”.

By systematically suppressing evidence that might suggest the contrary, Hollywood appears to agree.

Noel Sheppard, Newsbusters, September 23, 2011

 

 

Morgan

Freeman, in an interview to be aired on CNN Friday evening, says that President

Obama has made racism worse in America.

Chatting

with Piers Morgan, the Oscar-winning actor also blames the Tea Party saying

they’re “going to do whatever [they] can to get this black man outta here” {snip}

PIERS

MORGAN, HOST: Has Obama helped the process of eradicating racism, or has it in

a strange way made it worse.

MORGAN

FREEMAN: Made it worse. Made it worse. Look at, look, the Tea Partiers, who are

controlling the Republican Party, stated, and what’s this guy’s name, Mitch O’Connell.

Is that his, O’Connell?

MORGAN:

Yeah, Mitch McConnell, yeah.

FREEMAN:

Mitch McConnell. Their stated policy, publicly stated, is to do whatever it

takes to see to it that Obama only serves one term. What’s, what does that,

what underlines that? “Screw the country. We’re going to whatever we do to get

this black man, we can, we’re going to do whatever we can to get this black man

outta here.”

MORGAN:

But is that necessarily a racist thing?

FREEMAN:

It is a racist thing.

MORGAN:

Is it not Republicans, wouldn’t they say that about any Democrat president?

FREEMAN:

No, they would have gotten rid of Bill Clinton if they could have.

MORGAN:

They tried.

FREEMAN:

They did try, but still. I don’t, they’re not going to get rid of Obama either.

I think they’re shooting themselves in the head.

MORGAN:

Does it unnerve you that the Tea Party are gaining such traction?

FREEMAN:

Yes.

MORGAN:

Why?

FREEMAN:

Well, it just shows the weak, dark, underside of America. We’re supposed to be

better than that. We really are. That’s, that’s why all those people were in

tears when Obama was elected president. “Ah, look at what we are. Look at how,

this is America.” You know? And then it just sort of started turning because

these people surfaced like stirring up muddy water.

{snip}

Topics: ,

Share This

We welcome comments that add information or perspective, and we encourage polite debate. If you log in with a social media account, your comment should appear immediately. If you prefer to remain anonymous, you may comment as a guest, using a name and an e-mail address of convenience. Your comment will be moderated.
  • Anonymous

    This is a good general review of this film and the Cult of Empathy in the modern West by Guy Somerset over at TAKIMAG!

    Expiring To Greatness

    http://goo.gl/ofu94

  • Bryan boru

    #newsflash# Morgan Freeman has just discovered that Einstein may have been wrong about the speed of light.

  • Chicagoan

    Anybody else tired as I am of having this actor on continuously wherever you go? He narrates a science program on the Science channel on cable. He has nothing whatever to do with the subject matter yet they inject him into the show. How come he didn’t get the Woody Allen treatment of public opprobrium for similar behavior? I guess he gets a pass because he’s black.

  • Irish Pride

    Hmmmm, well I am sure then that no “black folk” would mind if I made a quasi-true story about Jeffery Daulmer and filled the lead role with an african. I’m sure that no one would mind this touching story about a young man and his rare, but exciting new hobby. So his methods are a bit unusual, but isn’t diverse thinking so grand and such a strength? (Hey I didn’t make these PC rules, just trying to play along.)

    Something tells me, black people might take issue with “harmlessly” changing the main character’s race this time. Hmmmmm… interesting.

    So if I get this correct, your new mantra of the 2010’s is really-“We want equality, as long as it is unequally in our favor.” Give me a break.

    Thanks for pointing this lie out to all of us, for prior to this,I wanted to see the movie because I thought it looked interesting. Instead, I will chuck this “science fiction” in the same pile as “White Girls”, Blind Side, and roots. The pile of movies I will never support financially or watch.

    I love Amren and read it daily, keep up the great work!

  • sbuffalonative

    FREEMAN: “Screw the country. We’re going to whatever we do to get this black man, we can, we’re going to do whatever we can to get this black man outta here.”

    MORGAN: Is it not Republicans, wouldn’t they say that about any Democrat president?

    This sentiment is very strong in the black community. Any opposition to “The One” is seen as racism. Forget the fact that every opposing party tries to make their rival a one-term-President. This is different. This is racism.

    This is only going to get worse as the election approaches. Should President Obama compete with a strong contender or lose, blacks aren’t going to quietly accept the results.

    Always remember the black motto: ‘Once you go black, you’re not allowed to go back.’

  • Anonymous

    I think that it is amazing that Freeman seems to not recognize what a racist he is himself. Of course, he is mistaken about the Tea Party. The Tea Party was formed to fight Obamacare. They were even supplied computers, phones, and anything else they needed initially by insurance lobbies when the group formed as a response to the sets of proposals that become Obamacare. The Tea Party presented as more than that, but that is what birthed and nurtured them. Freeman needs to ask himself why he would vote a thousand times for a man who hadn’t held any public office long enough to be a rational choice as President? The only reason he voted for Obama is the usual blacks; because he’s black. That makes Freeman and the majority of blacks racist bigots, nothing else but.

  • Rhialto

    “It’s important because a lot of people are going to see this film—and, because most people believe what they see on television and in films, they’ll come away thinking that a Black guy actually invented this prosthetic tail that helped saved Winter’s life.”

    I cannot agree. I do not question that mass entertainment affects future mass attitudes. However, if mass entertainment is to be profitable, it must satisfy current mass attitudes. Thus, I believe that films, particularly successful films, are an indicator of what people wish were reality.

    This dolphin film is a perfect example: The hero is a nonthreatening, highly intelligent black man who loves animals. Such individuals probably exist, but are atypical. Black men typically are indifferent to animal welfare. The audience knows this and finds these facts disturbing. Therefore a movie in which the audience’s fears are eliminated, and wishes fulfilled, will tend to be profitable. Certainly more profitable than a movie in which sadistic blacks hack off a dolphin’s tail, and a heroic white man kills the dolphin’s mutilators and builds her a prosthetic appendage.

  • Anonymous

    A lot of white people who’ve never come into close contact with blacks automatically think they’re just like the characters Morgan Freeman or Denzil Washington play onscreen.

  • Question Diversity

    Casting Morgan Freeman is a vet that helped give a dolphin a prosthesis is I think a Hollywood propaganda counteroffensive to Michael Vick.

  • Anonymous

    FREEMAN: Well, it just shows the weak, dark, underside of America. We’re supposed to be better than that. We really are. That’s, that’s why all those people were in tears when Obama was elected president. “Ah, look at what we are. Look at how, this is America.” You know? And then it just sort of started turning because these people surfaced like stirring up muddy water.

    —————————————————-

    Well, Freeman I have news for you. This is not your America. The weak, dark, underside of America is by all accounts from us allowing nonwhite immigrants and (slaves) here in the first place. And it seems to me that any stirring of muddy water is by you and your kinfolk.

  • Anonymous

    What a coincidence. White actors get to portray people of color too. And also in productions ‘based on a true story’. Those appear on Lifetime channel/network television.

  • Blaak Obongo

    “I cannot agree. I do not question that mass entertainment affects future mass attitudes. However, if mass entertainment is to be profitable, it must satisfy current mass attitudes. Thus, I believe that films, particularly successful films, are an indicator of what people wish were reality.”

    I think you’re mistaken. These films are created, very deliberately, to shape mass attitudes. They are an indicator of what their creators wish us to believe. And they are working very well.

  • Michigan Patriot

    Morgan Freeman is misnamed; his name should be ‘ Slaveman ‘. His venomous, bigoted, corrupt mindset has chained him to ‘ scapegoat Whitey ‘ for all the problems that blacks worldwide create upon themselves. Now, if that isn’t the ultimate racism; what is ? Why did accept the role of a White-American scientist in this new dolphin film and pretend that a black man invented this artificial tail fluke ? Answer : his own extreme hatred of Caucasians; the same race that gave him a “first world living standard” instead of his own race’s existence. Some gratitude on his part; surprise !

  • Anonymous

    In a strange interview, inventor Dan Strzempka has discussed the casting choice of Freeman in a Politically Correct way. The writer, Natalie Shepherd (email her), begins with what might be called massive understatement:

    “Dan Strzempka doesn’t look like Morgan Freeman, but he’s flattered the acting legend is bringing his story to life on the big screen.

    “‘It’s an honor; he’s one of my favorite actors. He’s one of the best actors of all time, so it’s just a little intimidating,’ Strzempka said today in the laboratory at Hanger Prosthetics and Orthotics in Sarasota.

    “Though the character’s name [PK: sic!] has been changed, Strzempka is a big part of the upcoming movie…”

    ———————————————————-

    Another slobbering White guy praising a black actor for portraying himself in a movie. Does it ever end? Whitey can’t get credit for anything positive anylonger. Just look at TV. Blacks portrayed as the best detective, the best doctor, the leading man with a blonde by his side, the inventor, the bravest of the brave.

    Next will be a black guy portraying Thor. Or maybe JFK or Reagan, or Patton? Better yet portray all the Founders as black men? Oh, wait, Glen Beck has already done that gig.

  • Anonymous

    So they make this movie about a heroic black man who fights for the welfare of animals and therein demonstrates to the rest of us how our non-human friends can be wholly embraced by the love of a truly caring African-American – and then they cast MORGAN FREEMAN??!! Well, I’m outraged!

    I wanted Michael Vick.

  • Anonymous

    A friend of mine once remarked on the profusion of “lipstick lesbians” — the attractive, non-masculine, makeup-wearing kind of female same-sexers — in the media. He said, “I think I must have seen more lipstick lesbians in movies and TV shows than there are in the entire planet.” I concurred, adding, “Yeah, like black doctors and scientists.”

    And now we have “Dolphin Tale” to tip that dishonest scale even further to the black side. Moreover, the “Dolphin Tale” black scientist was, in real life, actually two white scientists. One of whom was, like the dolphin he helped, missing a limb and required a prosthetic — which Hollywood, back in the pre-PC era, would have considered enough of an interesting “twist” to the story that no additional racial gerrymandering would be necessary.

    A few years back Morgan Freeman was also the narrator of a popular movie about penguins. It struck me at the time — which was just when I was coming to white racial consciousness myself — that he was an inappropriate choice. Yes, Freeman can do the “Voice Of Authority” narration quite well. But here’s the reason he didn’t deserve the job:

    What is required to make a movie about penguins?

    1) Motion picture technology

    2) Penguins

    Left to Morgan Freeman’s uninventive, unimaginative race, not only wouldn’t the world have movies, WE WOULDN’T EVEN HAVE PENGUINS! If not for an Englishmen and Norwegians with names like Cook and Scott and Amundsen, and their all-white crews, Man would never have reached the South Pole — and the region’s unique species of flightless bird would to this day still be unknown to us.

    Africans sailing to the Antarctic? Africans couldn’t even sail to Madagascar. No penguins, no penguin movies.

    But wait, it gets worse. Because of the success of this penguin documentary, a couple of years later Hollywood made ANOTHER one. And who was the narrator this time? Why, Queen Latifah, of course!

    I did not see this movie, but I read in a review that Queen Latifah’s narration was… uh… shall we say, not quite at Orson Welles levels of dignity and gravitas. Or even at Morgan Freeman levels. Apparently, the script in Big-Budget Penguin Documentary #2 has been dumbed-down and modernized and Ebonicized so that Queen Latifah tells the viewer things like (I’m remembering this as best I can) “Why do penguins do that? Nobody knows. That’s just the way they roll.”

    “That’s just the way they roll.” Yes, very scientific, that. Very educational.

  • Anonymous

    Maybe this old black woman can get her story out in an upcoming movie, since so many think old black folk are decent and law abiding. Nah, they will get an old WHITE lady to play her role.

    http://goo.gl/lr8Gu

  • Jack

    Amren, thank you for letting me know this about A DOLPIN’S TALE movie.

    I will not go to see this movie, thanks to Amren letting me this inaccurracy, deliberately done just so that a black man can play two composite real white men. Even I though admire Morgan Freemen as actor, so much that I went to New York City see to him in the Broadway show, THE COUNTRY GIRL, in 2008. So this does not mean I anything against Morgan Freeman.

    Even if I do not see this movie, if angers me that if Hollywood stuck to accuracy and had two white actors play Kevin Carroll and Dan Strzempka, and used today’s special effects technology to accurrately portray Strzempka’s amputation, it would have been a much better quality movie! Certainly, much more worth my time to see it!

    Considering that Hollywood did a good job of portraying Gary Sinese as an an amuptee in FORREST GUMP!

    Here are historical facts liberals will hate if they find out. In the 19th century when whale oil was used for lighting, a black man invented a better harpoon. Another fact liberals will not like, free blacks and escaped slaves were part of whaling crews that were integrated.

  • Jack

    Hello, it’s me again. I just got back from looking up on the internet, one of the real white men who invented Winter’s prosthetic tail, Dan Strzempka.

    I am sure Dan Strzempka actually does wish the movie stuck to historical accuracy and had the two white men portrayed in the movie. Even though I am sure Strzempka also admires Morgan Freeman as an actor, like I do. However, I am also sure Strzempka has said that he is pleased with Morgan Freeman playing this role of two composite real white men to avoid being accused of being a racist.

    Personally, if I were making this movie, I would have had Alec Baldwin play Kevin Carrol and Woody Harrelson play Dan Strzempka.

    I would have also had in a DOLPHIN’S TALE, a flashback of the lawn mower accident that made Strzempka an amputee at the age of four.

    I loved Morgan Freeman’s playing God in the movie BRUCE ALMIGHTY, but I still wish A DOLPHIN’S TALE, stuck to historical accuracy. Even though it would have meant that Morgan Freeman would not have been in this movie.

  • Anonymous

    I noticed that on tv and in movies, whenever there is a courtroom seen, it seems the judge is often played by a black. I am curious if there is a study on this, i would like to see the % compared to reality…I am sure it is much higher

  • M

    Most of what comes out of Hollywood and elsewhere is propaganda, pure and simple. It’s intent is to diminish, and often denigrate, the status of whites and elevate that of non-whites. The accomplishments of whites (and mostly males) are almost innumerable and are the foundation of civilization and science. The howling mass of non-whites cannot of course bear this as it highlights their basic moral and intellectual inferiority and this is what the multicultists (who are mostly white or jewish) cater to in their efforts to sabotage the natural domination of whites. Where whites rule, order prevails. Where white order prevails, prosperity and justice follow. If you don’t believe this, look to where non-whites rule.

    This propaganda is quite pernicious. Whites, too, are subject to its influence and begin believing the fictions it portrays, becoming passive and accepting their new role as not equals to non-white, but as inferiors. This is emasculation. It will ultimately lead to the eradication of whites as a race.

    We are perilously close to a point of no return in the war against us. The day nears when we will be overwhelmed by their sheer numbers. All non-white immigration to all white nations must be stopped NOW! Special privileges to non-whites (aka “rights” in their view) must stop. Law enforcement must be turned loose to do what they do best – round up lawbreakers.

    I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure none of that is going to happen. Too many minds have been poluted by decades of propaganda not just in the movies and shows, but also by the schools – and by the governments. There is just no will for it, no sense of urgency. It would literally take a second coming to change that. But I’m not sure of whom….

  • Istvan

    I personally do not think Morgan Freeman is a great actor or great narrator for the simple reason that he has to work so hard at speaking “white”, or at least as white as he can pull off. I love the History Channel but when I heard Morgan freeman narrating a science program I turned it off after a few minutes. Why? Because of the effort he has to put in to speaking understandably he speaks in a terribly stilted, unnatural cadence. Each letter and word must be pronounced so deliberately that effect is almost robotic. And yet the “black” still comes through. Same with Avery Brooks. His manner of speech is so artificial as to be distracting. I find blacks narrating science shows annoying and turn them off. The exception being Neil deGrasse Tyson who naturally speaks well, as well as actually understanding the topics of which he speaks.

    A Martin Lawrence is much easier to listen to. He sounds like what he is and yet can be understood.

  • White, Jewish, and Proud

    The truth is — President Barack Obama is a complete mediocrity, irrespective of whether he’s White or black.

  • MONTE

    What is so unusual about pretending blacks have done something of value, when they haven’t?

    If they were all geniuses in Africa and invented everything where are their super modern hospitals, roads, architecture?

    All the inventions they tell your children in school that were the invention of the 65 IQ black mind are very easy to disprove online. In my mind they couldn’t invent a toothpick if you gave them a downed tree.

    I have an idea for a new Documentary Movie on M.L. King it would be made starring Gary Busey as the late great Dr. King.

    We have coddled the black far too long and now even they are starting to believe the stories of their greatness.

    A greatness that is 98% fantasy..

  • Justin

    Black people are by and large indifferent to the well-being of animals. Remember Michael Vick? To Blacks it was no big deal because “they’re just dogs”. What kind of psychopath gets off on brutalizing defenseless animals? A lot of Blacks do, evidently.

    Plus virtually no Blacks have the capacity to create a prosthetic tail for a dolphin, but we all knew that.

  • Anonymous

    Hollywood does this all the time. Blacks are carefully chosen to play noble, heroic or genius roles that are either fictitious or were people in real life that were white. Look at the profusion of black doctors and scientists in movies today. How many black scientists do you know? Look at all those CSI shows. They always have some brilliant black DNA criminologist solving the crimes of white people – almost the exact opposite of what happens in real life. Look at the Law & Order shows. They almost always have a white defendant committing the crime, even though blacks and Hispanics commit over 90% of all violent crime in New York. None of this is coincidental. It is part of a carefully planned brainwashing policy. It certainly fools many Europeans with little experience of blacks (although that is starting to change).

  • sbuffalonative

    One good thing that may come of this is that blacks, liberals, and progressives will likely go on to cite a black man as having invented this prosthetic. This gives us the opportunity to prove them wrong. It also gives us an opportunity to bring up the subject of blacks replacing whites in film and television.

    “Even though I am sure Strzempka also admires Morgan Freeman as an actor, like I do.”

    There are few actors, if any, I admire because few of them have done anything admirable. As Gary Sinise said about being an actor, ‘You’re paid to hit the mark and know your lines’.

    I consider actors to be the equivalent of prostitutes since they sell their souls to anyone who offers them money and role in a play or film.

  • Sincerely Concerned

    I ceased watching “children’s” movies back when I was a teenager, not because I was growing out of them, but because I started seeing leftist indoctrination in them. And I predicted that Disney would continue this practice and all other studios would follow suit. See, kiddies can’t go see movies alone so the way for these studios to make money is to get the parents to take them, so twice the number of tickets are sold (or even three, four or five, if the whole family tags along), the money is made, and the brains are washed. Success all around for elitist Hollywood! I cannot even think of a film aside from the Chronicles of Narnia, that has been released with kids in mind (and their parents’ money) that did not contain leftist propaganda of some kind, however light, humorous, or hidden it may have seemed. I am SO glad I never had children. I would be powerless to bring them up in a world free of indoctrination unless I home-schooled them carefully, restricted most television and nearly all film, forbid teen magazines, and gave them only the books I believe they should read. And I wouldn’t want to be that kind of strict parent. I would like to hear from parents who are planning to boycott this film but who also have children begging to be taken to see it. What will you do?

  • Anonymous

    11 — Anonymous wrote at 10:33 PM on September 23:

    What a coincidence. White actors get to portray people of color too. And also in productions ‘based on a true story’. Those appear on Lifetime channel/network television.

    ———————————————-

    Really? List those TV movies as I sure haven’t seen any of them.

  • tightwad

    My grandson asked me this week if I would take him to see ” Dolphin Tale”. I told him sure. Now I read the facts and I will not be taking him to this movie. His mother can take him but I won’t. Another thing, if he does see it, I will attempt to de-brainwash him afterwards.

  • BannerRWB

    18-Jack: “Another fact liberals will not like, free blacks and escaped slaves were part of whaling crews that were integrated.”: Ask any liberal to define “Buffalo Soldier” and see what kind of response you receive. Granted, I haven’t read a High School history book lately, so that whole episode has probably either been erased from history or mutilated into some story along the lines of “Well, the evil White man just made me hunt down and kill the Indians!”. Free Blacks, hunting down and killing Indians… why is it that we don’t see THAT story in the MSM? Maybe have the Indian groups sue all Blacks in the country for reparations due to actions taken 140 years ago.

  • Tab Numlock

    Generally, only whites love animals. We know the Mexicans enjoy torturing horses by “tripping” them. The Chinese burn dogs alive because they think the pain makes them taste better. The Humane Society is kept busy on calls to black homes. If the Left ever succeeds in exterminating the white race, it’s going to be hell for the animals.

  • Anonymous

    I have had it up to here with this kind of malarkey. My own husband didn’t even start looking at advertising, etc. until one day, I said, “Stupid white man.” He was shocked, until I explained it. Now, he tells his friends to look at commercials, print ads, etc. When will these liberal white men get it? White men are the “thin white line” between civilization and savagery, and they will all most all be sitting in front of the television on Sunday watching black guys like Michael Vick play football.

    Stand up, white men. Thank those of you who see the truth and tell the truth.

  • Anonymous

    29 — Anonymous wrote at 7:00 PM on September 24:

    11 — Anonymous wrote at 10:33 PM on September 23:

    What a coincidence. White actors get to portray people of color too. And also in productions ‘based on a true story’. Those appear on Lifetime channel/network television.

    ———————————————————————

    Really? List those TV movies as I sure haven’t seen any of them.”

    > The only movies I can think of with whites playing blacks are; “Pinky,” a story about a black girl who looks totally white ((I bet she did), “Showboat,” a musical about a mulatto girl in love with a white man and struggling with black endogamy, and “The Jazz Singer,” where Al Jolson donned minstrel style “black face” to sing then regurgitated hits like “Swanie Shore,”My Dear Old Mammy,” etc., in 1931. Today he’d be killed or sued, fined, and shunned to poverty like Michael Richards. (I hope you’re raking in big “Seinfeld” bucks and smoking a big, fat, Cuban cigar!)

    As for the reference of the first poster, many of those shows on lifetime and other types, even currently made Masterpiece Theater produced British tales seem to be trying to blur race identifications by darkening the features of whites, using dark lighting, sets, etc. I’ve been noticing this for some time. Also, in some historical fictions lately I notice the same thing. Some tv commercials are doing this as well. Of course this is not the same as blatantly casting a well known black actor in the role of a historical or existing white. But notice how it all combines to form a tide of non-white consciousness? It’s like they’re trying to get whites to accept whites as such when they are not really whites anymore? I wonder why anyone would be doing that?

  • george00

    This story reminds me of the “George Foreman Grill”. For years George Foreman would advertize these grills like he invented it, even saying he invented it. 10 years later it comes out the company that invented it just hired him as a spokesman/sales person.

  • Luke

    I’m pretty sickened to read all these comments by supposedly pro-white, race realists – that gush forth all this undeserved ‘praise’ for Morgan Freeman’s acting ability. Could this be yet one more example of just how effective all this anti-white media propaganda has been?

    Think about it. Even on a website like American Renaissance – where whites are supposedly ‘awake’ and recapturing their racial pride and sensitivities regarding the relentless anti-white venom that flows like raw sewage out of the Satanically evil brains of the creatures who own and run Hollywood – whites still somehow feel some sort of inexplicable, bizarre inner need to heap ‘praise’ upon a black racist actor who obviously despises the White race?

    “M: wrote: This propaganda is quite pernicious. Whites, too, are subject to its influence and begin believing the fictions it portrays, becoming passive and accepting their new role as not equals to non-white, but as inferiors. This is emasculation. It will ultimately lead to the eradication of whites as a race.”

    I must ask the obvious question: Just what sort of mental insanity or self-destructive pathology has descended upon the White race whereby they feel a need to gush forth words of praise and adulation for their racial enemies? What has happened to the White race’s dignity and self-respect, that motivates so many Whites to cheer those who hurl insults and derogatory poison at them? Has the White race been so emasculated that they’ve lost their ability to be offended, no matter how vile the insults might be?

    News Flash: Wake up, White men and White women. Kill your TV set. Cure yourself of this sick and clearly twisted need to adore your destroyers. Get off your knees, White man. Stop licking the toes of people who despise you and your ancestors.

    As for myself, I think I’ll pull out my DVD copy of the last Eastwood western, ‘Unforgiven’ and give it another watch. And, unlike some of the psychological basket cases who posted comments praising Morgan Freeman – I am certain that I will experience intensely satisfying feelings of elation when Curley Bill sends Ned’s saddle home.

  • Anonymous

    36 — Luke wrote at 6:28 AM on September 25:

    I’m pretty sickened to read all these comments by supposedly pro-white, race realists – that gush forth all this undeserved ‘praise’ for Morgan Freeman’s acting ability. Could this be yet one more example of just how effective all this anti-white media propaganda has been?

    Think about it. Even on a website like American Renaissance – where whites are supposedly ‘awake’ and recapturing their racial pride and sensitivities regarding the relentless anti-white venom that flows like raw sewage out of the Satanically evil brains of the creatures who own and run Hollywood – whites still somehow feel some sort of inexplicable, bizarre inner need to heap ‘praise’ upon a black racist actor who obviously despises the White race?

    News Flash: Wake up, White men and White women. Kill your TV set. Cure yourself of this sick and clearly twisted need to adore your destroyers. Get off your knees, White man. Stop licking the toes of people who despise you and your ancestors.

    —————————————————————-

    Another truthful post, Luke! You need to be a spokesperson for WN’s everywhere.

    It sickens me to see Whites grovel at the feet of nonwhites. They seem to enjoy doing it too. I detest those type of “whites” more than I do anyone on the face of the planet. We also need to check out exactly who these “whites” really are and at whose direction they are selling us out.

  • TooMuchTV

    “I noticed that on tv and in movies, whenever there is a courtroom seen, it seems the judge is often played by a black….”

    True, blacks are there, but peripherally; they’re almost never the center of the drama, unless they’re fairly light-skinned. Check out “Criminal Intent,” “NCIS”, others of that kind. Blacks appear on screen, bark orders, & then they’re gone, leaving white actors to do most of the heavy lifting.

  • Veritas

    He’s one of the best actors of all time, so it’s just a little intimidating,”….

    Huh? One of the greatest actors of all time? Compared to whom? Shaq? Pauly Shore? Am I crazy or does anyone else agree that Morgan Freeman is one of the most one-dimensional, stilted, wooden actors of all time. The guy plays the same role in every movie. He reminds me of Danny Glover, who somehow got directors to give him roles despite the fact that he couldn’t win an audition for a high-school play. Yet these people obsequiously refer to him like he’s another Olivier. Please. Pass me the motion sickness bag.

  • midnight ryder

    This song is exactly what “they” did to White America. And I might add to the country music of today. I cry for our America as it used to be.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK1Vrur_ewM&feature=related

  • midnight ryder

    My signature song.(if anyone cares, that is)

    Reminds me of when most truck drivers were WHITE in America and before the rap crap took over. I want MY America back. The same goes for country music.

  • BannerRWB

    28-Sincerely Concerned: “I would like to hear from parents who are planning to boycott this film but who also have children begging to be taken to see it. What will you do?”

    – To give you a response of some sort: Although not in this exact situation, as my children are older now, it remains a continuous struggle to provide pro-White information to children against the anti-White bias which surrounds them in our world today. I never brought up the subject with the idea of “all Whites are good and all non-Whites are evil”, but would (and still do) inject statements of fact regarding what we are seeing in terms of anti-White bias. Whether on TV, at the movies, or in our print media, and to include what they are indoctrinated with at school, it is often easy to point out such instances of blatant, often purposeful, anti-White information. In this particluar case, and depending upon the age of the children, I would make clear the story behind the movie in regard to the White men who are the true heroes. I would then take them to watch the movie. The end result: I would describe my children as soft White-realists. I believe they see, at least to some extent, what is going on. And while they have non-White acquaintances, I do not foresee having non-White grandchildren.

  • Rob

    Lonnie Johnson has invented more than just the Super Soaker (a hella great toy); he also created the Johsnson thermolectric energy converter, which was one of the top inventions of 2008 according to Popular Mechanics.

    I won’t be buying one, but I still love a Super Soaker.

  • Browser

    “Even I though admire Morgan Freemen as actor, so much that I went to New York City see to him in the Broadway show, THE COUNTRY GIRL, in 2008” .

    #18 Jack

    _____________

    Like Luke, I can’t hel[p but notice the sappy posters above who, although they may disagree with this particular casting, still make haste to declare what a great actor Morgan Freeman is and to lavish praise upon him.

    It’s their way of saying, “Don’t get me wrong, Im’ no racist! Not me! I’m not one of those evil people. I just don’t approve of this particular movie. But I LOVE Morgan Freeman.”

    Why would you love someone who does not love you? He has made abundantly clear his position on race. He considers YOU the enemy. Do you hear him praising whites?

    It’s appalling to see so many whites, even here in Amren (!), who are so far gone that they do not even recognize the effect the propaganda has had on them.

  • Browser

    8 — Anonymous wrote:

    “A lot of white people who’ve never come into close contact with blacks automatically think they’re just like the characters Morgan Freeman or Denzil Washington play on screen.”

    __________________________

    You are correct, but you are speaking of the American situation, obviously.

    Bear in mind that more than half of Hollywood’s revenues come from abroad nowadays. American-made movies and TV programs have great influence abroad. Just consider how much truer your statement is in those countries where blacks are still quite rare. All those people know (about race) is what they see portrayed on the movie or TV screen.

    No wonder they consider blacks geniuses and saints! No wonder they welcome black immigration!

  • Anonymous

    The magazine adverts are also getting way-o over the top in presenting blacks as carbon copies of middle class whites. Every mag I read now, and I subscribe to a lot of them (discover, popular science, etc), has several black man/white woman ads, several happy, middle class black family in a Leave it to Beaver pose, and lots of ads with black docs, teachers, researchers, etc…..

  • Anonymous

    41 — midnight ryder wrote at 2:27 PM on September 25:

    My signature song.(if anyone cares, that is)

    Reminds me of when most truck drivers were WHITE in America and before rap took over. I want MY America back. The same goes for country music.

    Forgot to post the link. sorry

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpQwvUN4yqA

  • Anonymous

    44 — Browser wrote at 9:49 PM on September 25

    It’s appalling to see so many whites, even here in Amren (!), who are so far gone that they do not even recognize the effect the propaganda has had on them.

    ————

    Most are the neocon types who detest “White racism” and love to call us names.

    Ever listen to the “conservative” talk show hosts and Fox news?

  • Brad

    I have a terrific idea for a wonderful movie.

    It would star Cloris Leachman as Correta Scott King.

    It would also star Gene Simmons as the late great Dr. King.

    With the Olson twins playing the parts of Obama’s daughters.

    It would be a movie designed to point out the greatness of blacks not only in America but Worldwide.

    The movie would be very popular because it would only be 4 minutes long.

  • Anonymous

    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/09/25/BAGU1L8NV9.DTL#ixzz1Z513afqA

    More cost of hiring blacks in the first place. The discrimination policies put in place to reject Whites and elevate blacks, etc. was meant as just another long line of White displacement policies starting with the Civil Rights movement and abolishment of the Jim Crow laws, not to mention the 1965 Immigration Act. Take their (White) jobs, their (White) money and run with it.

  • Laager

    @ Post No23

    “The truth is — President Barack Obama is a complete mediocrity, irrespective of whether he’s White or black.”

    The truth is that President Barack Obama is neither black or white.

    He is 50% white and 50% black

    That makes his ethnicity Mulatto

    ———————————————————————–

    Back to the dolphin and black empathy for animals

    Take a look at:

    http://www.demotix.com/news/465342/butchering-elephant-meat-and-ivory-nyeri

    This is what would have happened to the dolphin if it had been washed up on an African beach

    Welcome to the real world.

  • ProudtobeWhite

    Freeman reminds me of Miles Davis…he’ll take money from Whitey while publicly stating in an interview that he hates White people. Although I thought he was OK in The Unforgiven and Shawshank Redemption, I never thought MF was that great an actor. Ever since Eddie Murphy co-opted the role of my childhood hero Dr. Doolittle, I have stopped paying to see Hollyweird dreck.

  • Anonymous

    22 — Istvan wrote at 12:04 PM on September 24:

    “I personally do not think Morgan Freeman is a great actor or great narrator for the simple reason that he has to work so hard at speaking “white”, or at least as white as he can pull off. I love the History Channel but when I heard Morgan freeman narrating a science program I turned it off after a few minutes. Why? Because of the effort he has to put in to speaking understandably he speaks in a terribly stilted, unnatural cadence. Each letter and word must be pronounced so deliberately that effect is almost robotic. And yet the “black” still comes through. Same with Avery Brooks. His manner of speech is so artificial as to be distracting. I find blacks narrating science shows annoying and turn them off. The exception being Neil deGrasse Tyson who naturally speaks well, as well as actually understanding the topics of which he speaks.

    A Martin Lawrence is much easier to listen to. He sounds like what he is and yet can be understood.”

    I watched a set of programs on the history of the universe, via the history of science to the latest findings. What struck me throughout it was that the people who made all the inventions from Galileo on to the numerous scientist/mathematicians who have blazed the trail and provided the foundation and science for modern astronomy and physics were/are ALL white men. But the people explaining the stuff at universities today were any but white males. It is the same with all aspects of Western Civilization that I can think of, white men invented or otherwise were responsible for the building, vision and results, and today everyone else indulges in whatever political ploy from simple lying to overt discrimination to take it over. Whether it’s women, blacks, or third world minorities, they all want to benefit from the talent and doings of white men, when their performances today put into question whether they will be able to advance much of it, or even maintain it. Going by the deteriorating state of affairs nation and world wide, it seems that putting the ones who naturally ended up in control out via political haranguing, etc., results of equal “justice and society” will be similar to that of the USSR, SA, and any other number of examples, whose states will grow until the seas of sub-mediocrity meet and submerge everyone.

  • Anonymous

    This turned into a forum judging Freeman’s acting ability. Who cares. Back to reality for a minute. If there actually was a non-AA black scientist out there with the abilities portrayed by Freeman he would be no where near this poor dolphin. He’d be too busy using his science to race hustle. Only white people care about such things. Black people don’t care about nature. Black people don’t care about charity. Black people don’t care about the environment. Black people don’t care about the past, present, or future of anything other than themselves. They certainly don’t care about the livelihood of ONE dolphin. Disagree? Find me evidence that they do care about such things on an equal level as stupid liberal whites. Oh, let me guess, they are too poor. Or, what, the legacy of slavery prevents them. Ho-Hum….

  • Anonymous

    32 — Tab Numlock wrote at 8:40 PM on September 24:

    “Generally, only whites love animals. We know the Mexicans enjoy torturing horses by “tripping” them. The Chinese burn dogs alive because they think the pain makes them taste better. The Humane Society is kept busy on calls to black homes. If the Left ever succeeds in exterminating the white race, it’s going to be hell for the animals.”

    Well, since you so gleefully walked into it, I am going to point out the obvious; White men have been pretty hard on animals themselves. It was white men who killed hundreds of thousands of buffaloes for fun in the 19th century. Today it is mainly white men who indulge in trophy hunting. The CEO of Godaddy goes to Zimbabwe to kill elephants with the excuse that he is protecting natives in their villages. When I lived in Europe, I found that there were hunting guides who took wealthy Euros to Alaska to hunt grizzly bears. There are entire sports channels dedicated to white man dominated hunting experiences. Don’t get me wrong, I used to hunt myself. But I quit long, long ago because I felt it was not necessary for me to get my thrills by killing another unarmed animal. I have done some wild hog hunting since then, and then because I lived where they were out of control population wise, and displacing indigenous wildlife. They can be dangerous to hunt too, so I viewed it as not such a risk free experience. But the greater point is that white men kill wild animals for the thrill of it. When I heard about a nine year old girl who rode on a 4 wheeler and used a scoped rifle to kill a record bear on another ridge, I felt that the ridiculousness of it all had been found. I just saw a program about a town in Montana where so many white people are doing drugs and carrying weapons that it requires an Old West style sheriff to manage it all. That’s another reason I don’t hunt anymore. These guys go into the woods, drink, take drugs, and then go hunting, or just shooting. One of the town’s biggest business is taxadermy. Those of you who think the Northwest is going to be a nice white homeland or something, have another thing coming. It’s already filled with whites who do meth and other drugs as well as alcohol and Mexicans who produce drugs or otherwise occupy the regions.

    Every wannabe year round sportsman seems to have taken up residence in Montana or Idaho, with other places in the NW behind a little. My cousin is one of them. He has always focused much of his life’s attention on hunting and fishing. So when his daughter got a softball scholarship and went off to NY to some training camp, he wasn’t worried, nor did he have any words of wisdom to offer her. She had unprotected sex with some yet to be named black man and he is now raising a mulatto grand-daughter, defending his righteousness in doing it. And he is otherwise a lifetime conservative. Last time I spoke to him, he was quite proud that he was proving to be a non-racist. He even defended his daughters “choice of partners.” (Whoever it was). He thinks he is a classy guy with all the right attitudes.

    My point was about whites being hard on animals themselves. But you can see the results of white conservatives who over-indulge themselves in sports and fun, neglecting their families as the guide and example to follow.

  • Anonymous

    “He’s one of the best actors of all time, so it’s just a little intimidating,”….

    Says who? It’s sickening to see stuff like this posted here on Amren by people who should know better.

  • Anonymous

    Freeman is also the voice that announces the lead-in for CBS news…that’s why I watch NBC. I prefer Michael Douglas announce the news. Freeman has a distinct pronounciation that sounds weird. When he gets excited, he really sounds black.

    Also, remember the movie Amistad? He played one of the abolition leaders, but it was fictional. There were no black abolitionists involved in the Amistad. It was white clergymen who kept it up.

  • Zach Sowers

    Morgan Freeman narrates many science documentaries on television. Whenever I hear a black narrating a science/nature program I switch the channel.

  • SKIP

    While home on R&R recently, I saw a book in B&N book store titled Seal Team 6 and YUP! a black was in the team, also had the expected black “commander” and I would also expect the usual black politicians approving the hit.

  • voter

    54 — Anonymous wrote:

    “This turned into a forum judging Freeman’s acting ability. Who cares.”

    ****************

    Not at all! You’re completely missing the point. For me (and others), the comments were about white groveling, not black ability.

    ================

    Laager wrote:

    “This is what would have happened to the dolphin if it had been washed up on an African beach.

    Welcome to the real world.”

    *****************

    Not only Africa! I once saw that happen on the beach at Ensenada, Mexico. The unfortunate dolphin was roped to a horse and dragged down the beach to be slaughtered.

  • Anonymous

    49 — Brad wrote at 1:45 PM on September 26:

    I have a terrific idea for a wonderful movie.

    It would star Cloris Leachman as Correta Scott King.

    It would also star Gene Simmons as the late great Dr. King.

    With the Olson twins playing the parts of Obama’s daughters.

    It would be a movie designed to point out the greatness of blacks not only in America but Worldwide.

    The movie would be very popular because it would only be 4 minutes long.

    Brad:

    Since you seem to be in this mindset, how about the following movie

    The Last Black Man in America starrng Tom Hanks.

  • Question Diversity

    Related news on Morgan Freeman:

    http://goo.gl/6YFku

  • Deirdre

    This portrayal of black people on TV is certainly becoming very tiresome. However, I fail to see how people will continue to be deceived much longer, because it is becoming more and more comical. The educated black character is always in a position of authority, wisdom, and wealth doling out his riches to the ignorant, toothless, bible-quoting, overalls-wearing, wife-beating, seething with pure evil white man. You have to be pretty thick not to eventually see it, no matter how many times you try to ignore it. I have faith in white men – they built every conceivable thing in civilization that people value. I cannot see how they won’t eventually stand up (agree wholeheartedly with anonymous poster #33!) and restore sanity. Hopefully before all whites have passed #6 on the genocide watch. It’s disgraceful the example we see in S. Africa. And also disgraceful is the lack of folks ready to confront the monsters running the media. It’s odd, that. If every media mogul was Irish, I would think someone might notice and comment on it. If every network was heavily Serbian, it might be publicly debated.

  • Donald Wilson

    In order to properly respond to some of the ignorant and racist comments regarding African American actor Morgan Freeman portraying an inventor of a prosthetic tail to enable a dolphin to swim again in the motion picture, “Dolphin’s Tale”, let me refer to a book my wife and I wrote which was acclaimed by Harvard University.

    This non-fiction book, “The Pride Of African American History”, lists more than 1,100 African American inventions all authenticated with U.S. Patent Numbers. Many of these inventions have saved lives throughout the world. These inventions range from gas masks, traffic signals, fire escapes, the propeller, rapid fire guns, and heart pace-maker controls to blood plasma, multiple-stage rockets, the cell phone battery, liquid nuclear reactors, folding wing aircraft and many more. In fact, after thoroughly researching, my wife and I realized that African Americans have contributed more to this country and world-wide civilization than any other minority segment of the total American population. However, the racist of who control the media are determined not let this information be exposed to our schools and universities because it would damage the negative images of African Americans that they have contrived over the years and prove that their racist publicity has been false.

    You can order this book, “The Pride Of African American History” from Authorhouse. To order call toll free 1-888-280-7715. The price is $19.95.

  • Anonymous

    The movie ‘Dolphin Tale’ was expected to finish first this weekend and finished third. I’ve heard two radio hosts today suggest this is backlash over Morgan Freeman’s comments saying the Tea Party is out to “get the black guy.”

  • Anonymous

    I can’t express the disappointment I felt when visiting Gettysburg last summer to find that the introductory film was narrated by … Morgan Freeman. So much for any semblance of balance or subtlety in the discussion of the complex factors leading to the war.

    Nope, it was pretty much Evil Slaveholders vs. The Good Guys.

  • Anonymous

    Freeman was on the outs with the Hollywood crowd due to calling Black History month stupid. My guess is that he deliberately ran his mouth this way to get back in the good graces of “the right people”. One thing for sure, whatever the reason he made such stupid and racist remarks, no one in my family will watch another Morgan Freeman new release. The stuff we already have with him in it, fine, but from here on out he’s one the same list as that fat Baldwin blob who didn’t have the guts to follow through and move out of the country.

  • Anonymous

    Freeman is doing what Obama wants him to do—fanning the flames of racism. Obama can’t actually say these things himself without revealing what a phony racist he is so he has instructed his friend Freeman to do it for him and Freeman is stupid enough to oblige. Freeman is a pretty good actor but, like most of those other highly overpaid Hollywood jerks, he is not exactly Einstein.

  • Anonymous

    63 — Donald Wilson wrote at 11:59 AM on September 27:

    In order to properly respond to some of the ignorant and racist comments regarding African American actor Morgan Freeman portraying an inventor of a prosthetic tail to enable a dolphin to swim again in the motion picture, “Dolphin’s Tale”, let me refer to a book my wife and I wrote which was acclaimed by Harvard University.

    ————————————————–

    No, thanks. I can tell right off the bat what you think of us “ignorant and racist” posters here on Amren. So you just HAD to come here to let us all know that, right?

    You think you make some points with us by telling us that your book was “acclaimed by HARVARD UNIVERSITY”? What a joke. You just did the opposite.

    Please go peddle your book on some black forum, even though you know they will not buy it nor READ it. They don’t like that Whitey stuff, like buying books and reading.

  • Anonymous

    @ 64: Please, don’t you realize that Harvard is simply involved in trying to make you feel good… more affirmative action. And if blacks are as inventive as your book implies, why is sub-saharan Africa in the shape it’s in??

    We should have picked our own cotton.

  • Anonymous

    Previous poster #64 Donald Wilson mentioned “a book my wife and I wrote which was acclaimed by Harvard University” about the supposed suppressed genius of Africans who done been kep’ down by (of all people!) “the media” and “our schools and universities”.

    Please read the following garbled, typo-strewn, run-on sentence from Mr. Wilson:

    “However, the racist of who control the media are determined not let this information be exposed to our schools and universities because it would damage the negative images of African Americans that they have contrived over the years and prove that their racist publicity has been false.”

    Um… “the racist of who control the media”?

    Er… “determined not let this information be exposed”?

    Hey, nice writing, Shakespeare. And I’m assuming that without Spellcheck your post would be even more unreadable than it is.

    Harvard, you say? O, how the mighty have fallen! Your comments here indicate to me that your book is not only full of ahistorical, counterfactual racial boasting, but is also a literary disaster-area.

    Sorry, Mr. Wilson, but you won’t be getting my $19.95.

  • Anonymous

    Thank you for the last 3 or 4 comments!

    This Mr. Wilson has to be a fool to even begin to think any of us would buy his book of lies. Guess he never realized we all know about the black invention myths he is trying to sell as truths.

    Good job poster #71 on this observation

    “Please read the following garbled, typo-strewn, run-on sentence from Mr. Wilson:

    “However, the racist of who control the media are determined not let this information be exposed to our schools and universities because it would damage the negative images of African Americans that they have contrived over the years and prove that their racist publicity has been false.”

    What a play on “words”….garbled for sure.

  • Anonymous

    Morgan Freeman, another guy way over rated, probably thinks that a Dolphin is a giant fish. Who wants to break the news to him?

  • Anonymous

    Find me evidence that they do care about such things on an equal level as stupid liberal whites

    If you are talking about Dolphins, I care about even one. I am White, however, I am neither stupid nor liberal.