Posted on August 15, 2011

Meena Hartenstein, NY Daily News, July 3, 2011

{snip}

Lenny Love, 29, sexually assaulted his 6-month-old son in March knowing he was infected with the disease, according to cops in Silverton, Oh.

Love was charged with 2 counts of rape, 1 count of felonious assault and 1 count of marijuana posession, according to Fox 19.

He has reportedly admitted the assault.

{snip}

LennyLove.jpg

Lenny Love

20 responses to “HIV-Positive Father Charged with Raping 6-Month Old Son Knowing He Had the Disease”

1. Anonymous says:

This story needs a correction: the baby was examined and had not sustained any trauma consistent with Love’s claims. The consensus now is that Love is mentally disturbed and fabricated the story. See here: http://tinyurl.com/3chnnjc

2. Anonymous says:

Where are the liberals to blame this on “the man”?

3. Anonymous says:

In addition to the charges he already faces, he ought to be charged with attempted first-degree premeditated murder of a child. Isn’t the sexual assault of a person after knowingly being diagnosed as HIV positive one of the legal definitions of attempted murder?

We’ve all seen too many horrifying stories of child abuse, rape and killings of infants by African-American men. Until very recently it seemed to be a new boyfriend killing a woman’s children from former relationships. Now however, these males seem to be trying to exterminate even their own offspring. What is happening?

4. Nappywoolskin says:

Sure why not, that’s how it’s done in Africa, he was just trying to cure himself of AIDS, it was “Witch Doctor” approved, so what could go wrong?

5. Anonymous says:

I wonder if the mother of the baby was White. I have a gut feeling she was. Anyone know for sure?

6. cincinaticalling says:

This is already been proven to be false, this black is mental.

Prosecutors: Suspect Made Up Story About Raping Infant

A man charged after saying that he raped a baby has had the charges dismissed after prosecutors said he lied about the incident.

Lenny Love Jr. was charged with felonious assault and rape by Silverton police after he said he had raped a 6-month-old child.

Love also said that he was HIV positive.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said the baby was examined at Children’s Hospital for possible injuries consistent with Love’s statements, but the baby did not exhibit any injuries. A physical examination of Love revealed that he is not HIV positive.

Deters said his office also asked the court to order a mental evaluation of Love, and nothing in the court clinic evaluation supported Love’s claims that he had abused the baby.

Deters said the evaluation also raised concerns as to whether the incident had occurred.

Deters said that since there was now no basis for the charges, the Hamilton County grand jury ignored them on Friday.

The Department of Jobs and Family Services and appropriate mental health authorities have been notified about Love’s statements and condition, Deters said.

“I am relieved that the baby is fine and that this incident was the fabrication of a mentally unstable person. We always take these allegations seriously and must be absolutely positive that the incident did not occur,” Deters said in a news release.

7. the Guru says:

I don’t think I have heard of anything this henious, HIS OWN SON??? There is soo much I start thinking to say but then my mind freezes, I am so angry, fragile old man i would try to kill him with my bare hands.

8. Anonymous says:

Intelellectual and emotional development stalled at about 18 months old.

I want I want I need I need. The rest of the world does not exist except to serve my wants and needs.

9. Anonymous says:

“This is already been proven to be false, this black is mental. ”

The apple never falls far from the tree. The son will grow up to be a piece of work, too.

I’m saving my sympathy.

10. highduke says:

Dont post such articles AmRen because with the Casey Anthonys, Josef Fritzls etc…you only give ammo to liberals to call you hypocrites.

11. Anonymous says:

Same dead eyes, same blank stare, same ugly face.

12. Bill R says:

We don’t CARE what liberals call us Highduke. Really, we don’t. No matter what we would say, no matter how many facts they are presented, no matter how iron clad the logic, no matter how proven by empirical evidence over and over again…liberals will still call us names and reject reality for their fanciful, through-the-looking-glass myth of a diversity utopia. It’s a form of insanity. WE would be insane if we altered our behavior or our convictions based on names thrown at us by the certifiably insane.

Which, frankly, is what devout liberals ARE.

13. Ben says:

African or not.

I feel sorry for anyone having to go through such tragedy.

14. eduard says:

Welcome to mandela’s new amerika! You are now only experiencing the tip of the iceberg.

15. Anonymous says:

3 — highduke wrote at 9:41 PM on August 15:

——————————————–

Why not post such articles?

Are they really “white”? Especially Josef, if I recall correctly. As I have said before just because a person has white “skin” does not make them White. The Japanese have white skin, but their oriental eyes give them away as to which race they fall under. Too many others fall under “being white” who are not, in reality. But the majority of people just think they are of the White race.

16. Anonymous says:

This happens several times a year and the offender is always ‘black’.

17. Anonymous says:

So basically Lenny Love made up a story that he thought police would naturally believe because they would expect no less from the average Black man in this country. What’s so strange about this?

18. Anonymous says:

For once I am really and truly glad to find out this is a hoax.

19. Seek says:

Why is it that black perps all share the same expression — that vacant, stupid, menacing stare, with the half-closed eyelids? Are they mugging for the camera or are they naturally like this?

20. Anonymous says:

Seek–I have noticed that too, the half-closed eyes. I’m still trying to decide if they are too lazy to open their eyes all the way, or if it is becoming another racial characteristic like the thick lips and broad noses…