vbjantwerpen.org, April 11, 2008
The ‘Day of the Conservative European Youth’ will be organised on Sunday 4 May.
The aim of this initiative of the Flemish Interest Youth (Vlaams Belang Jongeren) is to join forces in Europe.
4 May 2008— 10h00
Day of the Conservative European Youth
* European fair
* Keynote speakers: Philip Claeys and Carl Lang
Sunday 4 May 2008
* 10h00: doors open
* 10h30: start workshops
* 11h00: start European fair
* 11h00: gigs / speeches
* 13h00: conclusion workshops
* 15h30: presentation of the resolutions to the press
* 15h45: presentation of the resolutions to the public
* 16h00: Keynote speakers
* Do you want to attend with your organisation?
* Do you have a question about the Day of the Conservative European Youth?
* Do you want to help with the practical organisation?
* Do you want to sign up for the workshops?
Let us know:
Call: +32 3 216 92 13 (ask for Bert Deckers)
Call: +32 2 219 27 28