Jared Taylor on ‘White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century’

Jared Taylor, VDARE, May 5, 2011

Peter Brimelow writes:

> Jared Taylor is arguably the most brilliant of the leaders of what is now sometimes called the “Alternative Right,” the intellectual movement focused on emergent issues that are now systematically suppressed in America’s purblind public debate. I believe that his new book [*White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century*](http://www.amren.com/store/white-identity.html) — the long-awaited sequel to his 1992 book *Paved With Good Intentions: The Failure of Race Relations in Contemporary America,* the definitive debunking of the blacks oppressed-whites racist “blacks oppressed-whites racist” conventional narrative — will eventually be seen as a decisive step forward on the historic American nation’s road to recovery from the paralyzing curse of Political Correctness.

>

> Taylor has told the story of the reception of *Paved with Good Intentions* in the Preface to his 2005 reissue. He kindly credited my National Review notice with helping break the Main Stream Media boycott. The book ultimately became a significant commercial success.

>

> Needless to say, the post-purge *National Review* would not now dare review a book as Politically Incorrect as White Identity. But, even more serious, Taylor’s publisher, Kent Carroll, refused to handle this sequel and told Taylor that he regretted publishing the original, despite its success, because of the backlash from industry peers. Two literary agents, Theron Raines and Paul Zack, attracted by the manuscript’s undeniable skill and power, spent years trying to place it before giving up in surprised despair.

>

> Diversity is not strength. It is, in important respects, repression. Only because of the internet, and the new publishing technology, can we continue to hope that the truth, as well represented by *White Identity,* will set us free.


(Adapted from the Introduction to *White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century* — purchase here.)


On March 13, 1961, black boxer Floyd Patterson knocked out Swedish challenger Ingemar Johansson to retain the world heavyweight title.

I was nine years old and knew nothing about boxing, but my eye was caught by a newspaper picture of the victorious Patterson standing over Johansson, out cold on the canvas.

I read the article and asked my father if this meant no one on earth could beat Patterson. He said that was right; Patterson was the best boxer in the world.

I remember thinking to myself that this just wasn’t right. Surely, there must be one of our guys — a white guy — who could beat him. Floyd Patterson was an American like me, while Ingemar Johansson was a foreigner, a Swede, but I still wanted the white man to win.

Readers will no doubt dismiss thoughts of a nine-year-old child as “racism” — as prejudice I learned from my surroundings — but they should not be so hasty. My parents were missionaries, and I was born and reared in Japan. At age nine I had no experience of black people. My parents had always said that all races were equal and that all people were children of God.

I also had no special objection to Patterson because he was black. I think I would have been just as perplexed if Johansson had been knocked out by an Arab or a Chinese.

As I grew up I adopted my parents’ liberal views of race, and forgot all about Patterson and Johansson. In fact, as a young liberal I would have been ashamed to recall that I had rooted for the white man rather than the American. It was only when I was in my 40s and began to question conventional assumptions about race that I even remembered what I had thought about that 1961 title fight.

As we will see in Chapter 4, children of all races have untutored racial preferences that may be part of their nature. It serves little purpose to call these preferences “racism,” as if they were a moral failing. They appear to be an expression of natural racial identity, which arises far earlier than most people realize and can persist despite efforts to suppress it. Clever experiments in adults show that they retain these preferences, even when they are convinced they do not. Racial identity can be condemned, fought, ignored, or cultivated, but it is unrealistic for a society to pretend it does not exist.

The American civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s was based on the assumption that consciousness of race is a prejudice that is learned from a prejudiced society. The movement’s goal was to eliminate racial prejudice and even consciousness of race, and build a society in which race would not matter.

That effort failed; generation after generation race continues to matter.

And yet, official American assumptions about race — that it is a trivial distinction it is our destiny to transcend — have not changed. The result is a stubborn gap between what Americans say and claim to think about race, and how they act. This stark contrast is described in the first chapter of this book.

Though they seldom talk about it, at some level most Americans know how little their behavior resembles what are supposed to be their ideals. The result is frustration, confusion, and not a little hypocrisy. I believe decades of frustration were behind the wishful thinking that surrounded the election of the first black American president in 2008.

Shortly before Barack Obama took office, I was invited to join a radio debate on the significance of the election. The other guest, a professor at Yale, used language that was then nearly universal. He called the election “transformational,” saying it would dramatically change the lives of both blacks and whites.

I said it was a mistake to expect “transformation,” or perhaps even much change at all. I asked whether the fact that we had a black president would reduce rates of black crime, illegitimacy, and school failure, and whether whites would now welcome black and Hispanic neighbors.

I noted that in 1990, Virginia — the heart of the old Confederacy — elected a black man, Douglas Wilder, as governor, and that his election was greeted with similarly extravagant expectations. At the end of four years, the circumstances of blacks and the state of race relations were unchanged.

The host of the program so resented my suggestion that “transformation” should be expected to show concrete results that he accused me of trying to deceive his listeners. Clearly, he had been swept up in the heady excitement of the moment, an excitement caught by Paul Krugman, who wrote in the New York Times that if Mr. Obama’s election “didn’t leave you teary-eyed and proud of your country, there’s something wrong with you.” [The Obama Agenda, *New York Times,* November 7, 2008.]

Why would an election cause a radio host to take offense at the idea that “transformation” should bring measurable gains? Why would it bring a Nobel laureate in economics to tears?

It is because so many people saw the election as expiation for America’s sins and the final achievement of the goals of the civil rights movement. The election of a black president meant victory had finally come.

There had already been a half century of effort. School integration, civil rights laws, affirmative action, the Great Society, Black History Month, the King holiday, black appointments to cabinet and Supreme Court — all reflected a deep desire to do away with distinctions of race. Every institution and authority figure in the country condemns racism and urges that it be fought on all fronts. The United States has poured more moral energy into improving race relations than into anything else in its history.

And yet, in November 2008, race was still the American dilemma. The fact that it was still a dilemma despite so much effort fostered something like a yearning for miracles. That yearning gained force with every step Mr. Obama took towards the White House and reached a climax at his inauguration.

Two years later, there is so little euphoria left that it is difficult for most Americans to remember how giddy with hope they were on January 20, 2009 when Mr. Obama took the oath of office. The CNN news channel hinted at miracles when it offered viewers an inaugural T-shirt that read, “Obama raises hand, lifts a nation.” Actress Susan Sarandon was hoping for miracles when she said of the new president, “He is a community organizer like Jesus was. And now, we’re a community and he can organize us.”

Indeed, the whole world was hoping for miracles. The London Times headlined its inauguration story The New World. England’s *Sun* newspaper titled its story One Giant Leap for Mankind.

There was such a frenzy over the new president that former Clinton press secretary Dee Dee Myers was no doubt right to call him “the most famous living person in the history of the world.” Mr. Obama had been president for less than a month when he was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, and had been president for only eight months when the Nobel Committee declared him the winner.

All this explains the hostility to my question about the tangible consequences for race relations of an Obama victory — whether there was going to be real change or just happy talk. People hoping for miracles do not want to be asked practical questions.

But there have been no miracles. The Gallup organization recorded a huge spike in optimism about American race relations at the time of the inauguration, but one year later it found that “optimism about race relations is now almost identical to where it was 46 years ago, when Gallup first asked the question.”

This book tries to explain why there have been no miracles. It does so by examining the enduring phenomenon of racial consciousness. For many Americans — probably most Americans — race remains an unspoken consideration in decisions about where to live, what schools to attend, what clubs to join, whom to marry, and what parts of town to avoid at night.

The closer we look at how Americans live, the more clearly we see how much race continues to matter. At the same time, the moral imperative of the civil rights movement — that race should mean nothing — remains so strong that many whites deny, even to themselves, that race plays any role in these decisions.

We insist that “diversity” is a great strength, but for most Americans this is mere lip service. They rarely seek diversity in their personal lives, living instead in homogeneous islands that look nothing like the racial and cultural mix this country has become. Anti-discrimination laws ensure integration at work, at school, and in public, but in private the races generally separate. A dinner party, poker game, wedding reception, church service, or backyard barbecue is rarely a multi-racial mosaic. When they are beyond the reach of the law, Americans revert to the patterns of segregation the law forbids.

Why is this? Chapters 2 and 3 of this book, together with the scientific findings reported in Chapter 4, should leave no doubt that diversity is not a source of strength but a source of conflict.

Americans therefore live a contradiction that makes it difficult to talk honestly about race. There is probably no other subject about which there is a greater divergence between what is said publicly and thought privately, or between official pronouncements and personal behavior.

At least that is true for whites. Chapters 5 and 6 explore the open rejection by Blacks and Hispanics of the civil-rights ideal of transcending race. For many minorities, race or ethnicity is central to their identity. The Congressional Black Caucus exists to shape legislation from a limited perspective: What’s in it for blacks? The Hispanic caucus has an equally narrow perspective.

Non-white racial/ethnic solidarity is an entrenched part of the political landscape, and the pressure tactics to which it gives rise have been very successful. As we will see in Chapter 7, Asians are now adopting the same tactics. Non-white leaders are so accustomed to promoting explicitly racial interests that they would be dumbfounded at the suggestion that they should broaden their horizons and work for all Americans. And yet that is the goal all Americans must have if the country is to “move beyond race.”

Chapter 8 describes the radical transformation of white racial attitudes that has occurred in the last half century. Up until the 1950s, most white Americans felt the same kind of racial identity that is common among non-whites. These sentiments have almost completely disappeared — certainly from public sight.

No politician would dare examine legislation by asking what was in it for whites. No city in America has a white firefighters’ union or a white caucus on the city council. Across the political spectrum, Americans assert that any form of white racial consciousness or solidarity is despicable.

Whites, therefore, have tried to keep their end of the civil rights bargain. They have dismantled and condemned their own racial identity in the expectation that others will do the same.

Why, though, is it so hard to build a society in which race does not matter? To the extent that Americans even ask themselves this question, they would say that it is because Americans — whites, especially — have not tried hard enough. And yet, how much harder can a people try? Today, after 50 years of trying, most whites cannot muster much more than exhausted resignation in the face of reports on school resegregation and yawning gaps in test scores or poverty rates.

This book departs from convention in that it does not ask that we just keep trying harder. Instead, it suggests that we would do well to rethink our assumptions. If, generation after generation, Americans tend to segregate themselves, is it possible that the expectations for integration were not reasonable? If diversity is a source of tension, are there risks in basing policies on the assumption that it is a strength? If non-white groups continue to advance race-based interests, is it wise for whites to continue to act as if they have none?

The ideal of moving beyond race still appeals to the vast majority of whites. They dream of an America in which there is no such thing as racial conflict, in which all Americans work together for common goals. They love to quote Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech about judging people by “the content of their character.”

And yet, two generations after that speech was delivered, how many blacks judge whites by the content of their character? And when whites take a wrong turn off the freeway, do they lock their car doors because they can read the character of the people on the sidewalk?

Perhaps it is time to question goals that run counter to near-universal behavior. There may be lessons for us in the failure of Soviet-style Communism. It is our era’s foremost example of a system that made mesmerizing promises of an earthly paradise but betrayed those promises. Millions of people were inspired by an ideology that would do away with capitalist exploitation. Marxists believed that the working class would seize the means of production, the state would wither away, selfishness would disappear, and man would live “from each according to his ability to each according to his needs.” In the name of this ideology millions gave their lives — and took the lives of millions of others.

But Communism failed. It failed for many reasons, not least because it was a misreading of human nature. Self-interest cannot be abolished. People do not work just as hard on collective farms as they do on their own land. The almost universal rejection of Communism today marks the acceptance of people as they are, not as Communism wished them to be.

Is it possible that our racial ideals assume that people should become something they cannot?

If most people prefer the company of people like themselves, what do we achieve by insisting that they deny that preference?

If diversity is a weakness rather than a strength, why work to increase diversity?

I believe that mistaken assumptions about race are leading us in dangerous directions. Merely to raise these questions, however, is to dissent from the deeply held convictions of many thoughtful Americans — and they are more than mere convictions. For many Americans, perhaps even most Americans, they are the foundations of morality; even to question the assumptions of the civil-rights vision is illegitimate.

Of course, we can never speak honestly about race if the majority brooks no dissent. There cannot be dialogue if doubters are thought to be not merely mistaken but immoral. In fact, it is a sign that the defenders of orthodoxy are unsure of their ground when they close their ears to disagreement. Real solutions to real problems require honest discussion, and honest discussion comes at a cost. As Thomas Paine said: “He who dares not offend cannot be honest.”

When it comes to race, few dare to offend. In February 2009, Mr. Obama’s black Attorney General, Eric Holder, caused a stir when he noted that workplaces are integrated but that in their private lives Americans live in “race-protected cocoons,” as if we were still living in “the country that existed almost 50 years ago.” He said Americans were “a nation of cowards” because they do not talk about race, and urged us to “be honest with each other.” [Obama’s attorney general claims US is ‘voluntarily segregated.’ By Alex Spillius, Telegraph (UK), February 19, 2009]

But did Mr. Holder mean it? Is he willing to consider that, if in some important ways our country has not changed in 50 years, it may mean it was unrealistic to expect it to change?

Of course, it is likely that Mr. Holder just wanted whites to break out of their “race-protected cocoons,” embrace people of other races, and apologize for racism. And, as we will see in Chapter 8, whites are more than ready to apologize. When they speak as whites it is almost always to apologize. But apologies for slavery and Jim Crow — things for which no living white person is responsible — take neither bravery nor honesty.

Attorney General Holder was right to say Americans are cowards about race. But he was wrong about why. White Americans are cowards, but not because they are unwilling to admit guilt and atone for the past. They are cowards because they fear that any departure from carefully scripted opinions about race — to suggest, for example, that the very fact of multi-racialism gives rise to serious problems no matter what whites do — will be met with charges of “racism.”

And they are right. Charges of “racism” are not a form of debate; they are meant to silence debate. Accusations of racism are often transparent attempts to choke off honest discussion.

This book is an attempt to understand race relations as they are — not as we might wish them to be. We cannot understand the world we live in if we refuse to rethink assumptions that may be wrong. Nor can we make progress if we are knocked off course for fear that others may call us names.

Reexamining our assumptions about race could have far-reaching consequences, which are explored in the final chapter. Disturbing as such a reexamination may be, it will help us understand the choices our country faces today and the choices we made in the past. We can continue down a path that is likely to ensure tension and social dislocation — or we can reorient policies in more realistic directions.

This book is about racial identity, something most people who are not white take for granted. They come to it early, feel it strongly, and make no apologies for it.

Most American whites do not have a strong sense of racial identity. But they would do well to understand what race means for others.

They should also ponder the consequences of being the only group for whom such an identity is forbidden and who are permitted no aspirations as a group.

These questions — certainly the most controversial in this book — are taken up in the final chapter.

Topics: ,

Share This

We welcome comments that add information or perspective, and we encourage polite debate. If you log in with a social media account, your comment should appear immediately. If you prefer to remain anonymous, you may comment as a guest, using a name and an e-mail address of convenience. Your comment will be moderated.
  • Wayne Engle

    Odd that Mr. Taylor remembers the Patterson-Johansson fight the same as I do. I was 16 in 1961, and my best friend (also White) and I had a big argument over the two (I think) Johansson-Patterson fights. People forget that Johansson beat Patterson in the first, and held the title for about a year. My friend insisted that I should be rooting for the American (he was a Patterson fan). I couldn’t do it; my tendency even then was to go with my race, even when it was from a foreign land.

    I look forward to purchasing and reading Mr. Taylor’s new book. His first one, “Paved With Good Intentions,” was a superbly-written eye opener.

  • John Engelman

    Charges of “racism” are not a form of debate; they are meant to silence debate. Accusations of racism are often transparent attempts to choke off honest discussion.

    – Jared Taylor

    ————

    When called a “racist,” one should ask, “What did I say that is untrue?”

  • Jupiter7

    It is absolutely crucial to document every 1) nonwhite public expression of racial identity and solidarity 2) White Liberal, White Leftist and Fake Conservative-Bush Family-support for these public displays of racial identity and solidarity and 3) nonwhite acts of aggression-including verbal taunting- threats of physical violence and actual acts of physical violence against Native Born White Americans. As far as three goes two of my “favorites” are the “last gasp of White America” comment by a well known Hispanic activist and the vicious taunting of Native Born White America Males by multimillionaire Latina Soledae O’Brian on election night,Nov 4, 2008.

    I can not overemphasize how crucial it is to frame the issue in the right way. And, quite frankly, there is only one correct way to frame the issue in any public “debate” with the race-replacement enthusiasts. Post-1965 immigration policy must be completely framed in terms of the racial interests of the Native Born White American Majority. This is the standard by which all policy issues in America are to be judged from here on in. As far as post-1965 immigration policy goes: Why should the Native Born White American Majority be in favor of continuing an immigration policy that will reduce the Native Born White American Majority to an ever dwindling racial minority within the borders of America

    were 1) they will be a violently persecuted racial minority within the borders of America surrounded by a very rapidly expanding, very high fertility and heavily armed post-1965 nonwhite population 2) reduced to low wage wage slaves whose wealth has been completely transferred to the White Liberal Greedy Cheating Class and 3) and see America’s massive Natural Beauty transformed into a giant septic tank-from West Coast to East Coast. Just exactly why should the Native Born White American Majority be in favor of any of this? And since the race-replacement enthusiasts can’t give a reason why Native Born White Americans should be in favor of any of this, The Native Born White American Majority is under no obligation to commit racial suicide within the borders of America because the Liberal White Greedy Cheating Class,Asian “Americans”,Hispanic “Americans,Muslim “Americans”,Caribbean “Americans” and the multimillionaire Latina Soledade O’Brian, demand that we commit racial suicide within the borders of America.

    Native Born White Americans do not need to justify their racial preferences..and if the race-replacement enthusiasts don’t like our racial preference…tough!!!

  • Mr X

    One gets the feeling Mr. Taylor’s ‘honesty about race’ is going to be about him explaining why the races would be better off separated. These kinds of things always seem to take it as a minimum duty to support the current system, however, by pointing out that racial activism (something that only people of color do) is a noble endeavor. No, there’s no one on this Earth that doesn’t worship the black man. Not even those paid to hate him.

  • on the lam from the Thought Police

    Liberals like to pretend that since the civil rights legislation was signed, blacks have disproved the racial stereotypes that were used by opponents of the legislation. The truth is that black social pathology has gotten worse since the legislation was signed. It is time for liberals to wake up from Martin Luther King’s dream and acknowledge that Jared Taylor is on to something.

  • NiviusVir

    Jared Taylor has been in the vanguard of our (whites) movement for decades. A man like him does not come around often.

    All race-conscious whites should file in behind this man and march toward real change, change that’s beneficial to us.

    Like it or not, race is very real. Every other race in the world knows that, except for the whites that have been lulled to sleep.

    Wake up your friends, neighbors anybody you feel you can talk to honestly. Don’t aid in our decline through your silence.

  • Greg

    I’m going to have to get this book.

    As a young conservative, I have grown up my whole life feeling uncomfortable around minorities–blacks in particular. However, even when listening to mainstream conservatives on the radio, reading conservative articles in newspapers and the internet, and watching my fair share of Fox News–I never bought the “colorblind” society envisioned by these conservatives. However, I still wanted it to be true; I wanted all racial division and inequality to stop.

    After stumbling upon sites like AmRen and Vdare, along with reading extremely sensible Pat Buchanan articles, I have become more well-rounded in my political and racial understanding. Mr. Taylor has done the United States a service, now mainstream conservatives need to get his message out. Most whites instinctively or privately feel what AmRenners do, but haven’t the intellectual rationale or supportive structure to defend these ideals. To avoid any criticism of being a “racist,” mainstream conservatives tend to blame white liberals for the poverty, crime, and overall misery of black-run communities. While this might be fun political banter for the Hannitys and Limbaughs, this is simply untrue. White liberals in Vermont, Marin County, and Portland have nice, clean, well-maintained, safe communities.

    The truth is, race and genetics trumps ideology. For Americans to thrive, this must be recognized. Whites must defend their own interests unapologetically and stopping illegal 3rd world immigration is the best way to start.

  • Dan

    I’ll be sure to buy a copy for myself once I finish up school this June- and maybe I’ll buy my Dad a copy for his birthday, as a way of introducing him to these issues!

    Mr. Taylor should consider running for the Virginia Senate race as a Republican next year. Whatever his chances are, such a run would help push the public discussion in a positive direction.

  • Theodore Bilbo

    “To avoid any criticism of being a “racist,” mainstream conservatives tend to blame white liberals for the poverty, crime, and overall misery of black-run communities. While this might be fun political banter for the Hannity’s and Limbaugh’s, this is simply untrue. White liberals in Vermont, Marin County, and Portland have nice, clean, well-maintained, safe communities”.

    There was an old saying, or an admission rather, that went something like, ‘conservatives have a better understanding of the poor’. Liberalism may be just great for the financially settled (and a liberal mindset may be in dire need among America’s poor), but there is the argument that liberal policies lead to ruin. Perhaps failures are do to the illiberal world we live in now.

    I’m no tea partier or libertarian, but there’s also the argument (that even seems to work on our cultural marxism intoxicated public). . . there’s also the argument that liberalism (in the form of benefits for those who don’t work) is economically unsustainable.

  • sbuffalonative

    Reading the writings of Mr. Taylor is transformational; as if reading the words of Jesus in that it’s like someone telling you THE TRUTH that you’ve always known and felt in your heart.

    The left has found the Achilles Heel of the White Man; hope. Hope that things will be better. Hope that things can change. Hope that if we work and try harder, anything is possible.

    A lie is not hope. Telling people we’re all the same (but different at the same time) doesn’t make it true. A lie told a thousand times is still a lie but hope makes the gullible believe.

  • Greg

    To Theodore:

    Of course socialism is unsustainable. But majority-white areas can function under it for a while, Denmark is a good example. This isn’t to say it can or should last–it won’t, but majority white cities always fare better than majority minority societies, no matter what letter (R or D) is next to the names of the politicians.

    I believe some groups are not going to function as well as other groups, no matter what governmental system is put in place. That isn’t to say governments don’t matter–they do. Just look at the difference between North and South Korea.

  • WR the elder

    #8 Dan wrote: Mr. Taylor should consider running for the Virginia Senate race as a Republican next year. Whatever his chances are, such a run would help push the public discussion in a positive direction.

    The Republican Party would reject Jared Taylor completely, and would do everything they can to get some other Republican nominated instead. Mind you, at least two thirds of white Republicans know in their heart of hearts that Jared Taylor is right, but they can’t admit that to themselves, never mind to the public. No one is more afraid of being called “racist” than a card carrying member of the Republican Party.

  • Anonymous

    The Patterson-Johansson brings back old memories. I rooted for Patterson, and won some money on his victory. Frankly I disliked Swedes. I found them arrogant and condescending. Gunnar Myrdal, the Swedish social theorist, was especially odious. My one visit to Sweden in the min 1960’s did nothing to change my views. The younger Swedes were particularly obnoxious.

    Fifty years ago, when the population of the U.S. was mainly white & black, there was the possiblity of a rational solution to the racial issues that would have satisfied almost all of the population. This did not happen. Since then the population has become larger and more fragmented: native-white, Hispanic, Indian, Chinese, Hmong, Vietnamese, Indian, Pakistani, etc., etc. Even if Prez. Obama could end the animosity between whites and blacks; it would do nothing to end the other conflicts between groups in the U.S.

  • John Engelman

    Speaking for myself, I appreciate the exotic when I can do so safety. I only shrink from minorities with high crime rates.

  • John Engelman

    Floyd Patterson was an American like me, while Ingemar Johansson was a foreigner, a Swede, but I still wanted the white man to win.

    – Jared Taylor

  • Louis Ferdinand

    Jews have been successful in promoting their ethnic interests by viewing everything though their motto “Is it good for the Jews?” I give them credit for that. European descended whites should be doing the same.

  • Jupiter7

    Since we are on the topic of boxing…Englishman Henry Cooper came very close to ending Cassius Clay’s boxing career in 1963 when he “knocked Africa”-Cassius Clay’s own words about the hook thrown by Cooper that he didn’t see coming-out of the then Cassius Clay. Clay was effectively knocked out. But a “little” bit of cheating by Angleo Dundee-smelling salt and a new pair of boxing gloves (which gave Clay an extra thee minutes of recovery time.) The very sneaky Dundee had put a slit in the new boxing gloves before the fight in case of an emergency. Clay came back and sliced up Henry Cooper’s face.

  • Jupiter7

    I gotta get this in also. Mohammad Ali wanted Gerry Cooney to destroy Larry Holmes in their championship fight. He told Cooney to use Angelo Dundee as his trainer. Cooney stuck with Victor Valee who was a father figure to Cooney. Cooney would have knocked Holmess out if he had Angelo Dundee in his corner. Ok. so maybe Ali was rooting for his Irish side that night. Seven years ago, I was standing on the train platform in Newark NJ. There was one other White guy there..a tall grey haired White Guy around six foot six..it was Gerry Cooney. We both looked at each other and laughed out loud at the insanity of the pool called Newark NJ.

    Look, Jared Taylor has identified a very serious problem in the minds of millions of his fellow Native Born White Americans. Where I differ from Jared is that I believe there is in fact a transformation going on the minds of Native Born White Americans…this is a street level assessment of the situation. White guys come up to me all the time-waiting on line in the Deli for morning coffee… family get together where neighbors are invited-and express enormous disgust at the Kenyan Foreigner in the White House. Kevin McDonald’s implicit Whiteness is a very real phenomena.

    With 100 hundred percent certainty I say the following: If millions of Native Born White Americans could look into a crystal ball and see their future – a violently persecuted racial minority, America transformed by two billion post-1965 high fertility nonwhites, their children with very low wage-wage slave jobs serving a Hindu “America”..and eventual ecological collapse of “America”-that would experience stark raving fear and begin the process of removing millions of post-1965 high fertility Asians,Hispanics,Muslims,Africans and Caribbeans. There would be no mercy.

    This is why it is absolutely crucial for Jared Taylor when he speaks in public to ask his fellow Native Born White Americans exactly what they are willing to give up for racial minority status within the borders of “America”. We need to get our fellow Native Born White Americans to start seriously thinking about this question, for way too many of them either don’t think about this question at all, or have deluded themselves into believing that they won’t have to give up anything at all for racial minority status within the borders of “America”. This is what Jared Taylor must write about in his next book. Hopefully, Richard Spencer-Alternative Right-will write his book soon and frame its’ content in terms of this rock-bottom question about the ultimate fate of millions of Native Born White Americans.

  • Paul Jones

    I recall being an 11 year old living in southern California in 1957 when the forced integration of Central High in Little Rock, Arkansas was going on. I was watching the nightly news and heard white demontrators chanting in front of the National Guard troops, “Two, four, six, eight, we don’t want to integrate,” and then I heard a white woman yell out, “We’re white people, we don’t want to go to school with colored people.” Since my roots were from the South, I remember chanting along with the demonstrators against this change in the social system of the South.

    There’s been a lot of “water over the dam” since then, that’s for sure, and hopefully there will be a revisionist history by the whites which will vindicate the system of segregation in the South that our grandparents had. We can’t go back to it, but at least we can learn from our mistakes.

  • white is right, black is whack

    Jared is absolutely right that the word ‘racist’ is a way to silence debate. I often say, “I don’t care if you’re offended with what they said. Is it true? That’s what I want to know.” Don’t even get into the, “i’m not racist, because blah blah blah.”

  • Anonymous

    One thing I would like to add is this. To start off, I am a Christian, but not the kind we see today in the mainstream churches. Just something I have been wanting to say for along time.

    Maybe Jared could address this issue sometime.

    The only thing that I would add is that “modern” Christanity (or as I prefer Christinsanity) has done more to harm our race than all of the blacks, etc. put together ever thought about doing. The churches have made race mixing and even such taboos as homosexuality appear normal and desired, for petes sake!

    Where I live there are several churches that have half breed children running around in them because some race traitor kid sent their little offspring to the grandparents to raise. Of course they take them to their church and the “do-gooder” Christians that go there won’t dare raise a voice against it. Nope, they ooh and ahhh over the little “darlings” so as to not appear “un-Christian” or racist. They sold their souls for today’s acceptance.

    If they only knew HOW un-Christian they really are for accepting this travesty. One day they surely will and the “church” and they, themselves, will be held accountable. They pat themselves on the back for now and say, “see how “progressive” the church and we Christians have become? We are so tolerant and loving, they say.

    Like the Bible says, good will become evil and evil will become good. They are of this worldly thinking.

    It has not been that long ago (especially in the South) that behavior like that would illicit a serious response.

    Thank you for letting me post my thoughts on the matter.

  • Browser

    … way too many Native Born White Americans don’t think about this question at all, or have deluded themselves into believing that they won’t have to give up anything for racial minority status… This is what Jared Taylor must write about in his next book.

    Hopefully, Richard Spencer — Alternative Right — will write his book soon and frame its content in terms of this rock-bottom question about the ultimate fate of millions of NBWAs.

    –Jupiter

    __ __ __ __

    Jupiter, through incessant brainwashing, and being allowed to hear only one side of the story, many of those NBWAs you always talk about have been conned into believing that their coming minority status will be a wonderful thing, something to “celebrate”, and is going to be beneficial for ALL of us. It will be a better world, a better America. Equality at last! (Yeah, sure!) A society of happy minorities. After all, even US presidents have told them so, so who would argue with a president? Surely a president would know.

    But don’t get your hopes up too high about Spencer. You’re very mistaken there. Hopefully? Nonsense! No hope. He’s not going to help you get to the bottom of this sticky problem; he’s going to distract you away from it.

    (And PS, Paul Craig Roberts is NOT a fraud either! He doesn’t address ALL sides of the problem, but then neither do you.)

  • noneknown

    @10: As the good General said, “hope is not a strategy”.

    Jared Taylor should keep doing what he does best which is writing excellent books about the dire issue of White identity and debating lidiots (liberal idiots). If he were to run for public office, he would be “Duked” as in David Duke who has been virtually silenced and given absolutely no public forum other than his own web site.

    Jared should consider writing a book which exposes the situation for Whites in South Africa. For American Whites, that book would be as a crystal ball exposing our future. That picture would surely awaken our sleep-walking brothers and sisters!!

  • Charles B. Tiffany

    The entire concept of race is nonsense. No one respects Jared more than I; however he fails to see what is before his very eyes. Let`s say that on the first day of school a muscular dystrophy suffering kid comes into class, braces, stammer et.al. Everybody stares and avoids him like the plague. Within a few weeks most in the class would not even “see ” his infirmities anymore. It is the same with race. After being around each other as friends and not as victim or predators color vanishes. When describing my private investigator one time I forgot to tell my client he was black. It has never been about race but about culture, exploitation, and guilt. The exploitation of blacks goes on and on by those who outwardly support their causes. It is politically and economically advantageous for the nonsensical idea of race to be pumped up by the poverty pimps. By keeping folks thinking they got screwed because of their color, these folks can be controlled and used for purposes that are self defeating for them and self enriching for their supposed benefactors. Jared may need to do a hitch in the navy. We all learned that outside the three mile limit race fades and who took the last bath rules.

    Charles B. Tiffany

    Kissimmee, Florida

  • Old Atlantic

    John Engelman wrote at 7:03 PM on May 6:

    When called a “racist,” one should ask, “What did I say that is untrue?”

    ==

    Well said. And then ask yourself two more things.

    1) Did I say something that was effective and they don’t want me to repeat it? In which case you should.

    2) Was there something I might have said that would be effective, that they want to scare me into not saying? Figure this out and say it as often as you can. Kindle gives 70 percent royalties, so Kindle it if you can.

  • Robert Binion

    “The entire concept of sobriety is nonsense.”–W.C. Fields

    Well, #24, he would have said it.

  • Chonodomarius

    What navy did you serve in Mr.Tiffany? My experience in the USN reaffirmied what I had already learned in Lyndon Johnson’s forcefully integrated schools. Racial lines are even more rigid than civilian society.

  • ALEX

    Charles B. Tiffany:

    “Jared may need to do a hitch in the navy.”

    Most blacks who join the navy aren’t average blacks.

    Besides, people behave differently when they are part of a group.

    Charles may need to do a hitch in the hood.

  • Question Diversity

    24 Charles B. Tiffany:

    You might be able to dismiss or minimize race in your own mind while focused on your job. Most whites can. That’s not the point – Can your non white colleagues do the same?

  • mark

    After reading the article on VDARE i immediately ordered 2 copies of the book. One for my mom (unfortunately little late for Mother’s Day) and the second one for myself. Thank you Mr. Taylor for another brilliant book!!!

  • Sharon

    Louis Ferdinand said a lot in comment #16 above; we need to be motivated by ethnocentric thoughts too, such as asking: ‘is it good for Whites’? On the other hand, Mr. Tiffany in comment #24 apparently labors under the delusion that race is a “myth”. Well sir, go to the Haitian section of Miami at night sometime, and give us a full report the next day about all of the “equality” you experienced!

  • Jupiter7

    Browser

    Paul Craig Roberts is excellent on the wars of aggression issue. And his disgust is justified… I experience the same intense disgust my self. Unfotunately, I believe he has quite possibly crossed the line into race-replacement enthusiasm. I sincerely hope I am wrong about this.

    I don’t believe for one minute that a majority of Native Born White Americans have been conned into believing that racial minority status would be good thing for their geneline. They just haven’t given it a whole lot of deep thought. They clearly are voting with their feet against the “Blessings” of Diversity. They are most definetly not embracing it. There are also other acts of resistance that I can mention..such as very strong oppostion to HUD housing for post-1965 high fertility Hispanics who have been cramped into the industrial-manufacturing periphery of White Middle Class encalves. Let me tell something, this is a very big emerging battle comming up. And I’ve heard the conservations in Starbucks and Restaurants where I used to live. Lots of massive hostility and anger from the White Male professional types who are adamantly opposed to encroaching HUD housing for Hispanics……lots of talk of exploding student population,Hispanic gangs in the High Schools and exploding propery taxes. I can give other examples of this growing resistance from Native Born White America. The problem is, the transformation in racial conciousness has to go into a hyper-exponential phase. Jared Taylor’s job..our job…is to accelerate this transformation….this requires having the right framework through which we make our pitch to our fellow Native Born White Americans. Jared and Peter Brimelow must incessantly confront our fellow Native Born White Americans with the following question:Just what are you willing to give up for racial minority status within the borders of America? We can most definetly give a long list of things that a Majority of Native Born White Americans are not willing to give up for racial minority status withn the borders of America. No one has done this in an focused and unrelenting way in book form.

    In fact, Jared should start off every public appearance with the following statement:Since-as far as Native Born White American racial interests go-there are no economic,environmental-ecological,cultural and demographic reasons for importing millions of high fertility post-1965 nonwhites into America..the obvious intent of post-1965 immigration policy-and the passage of the 1965 Immigration Refrom Act-is two reduce the Native Born White American Majority to an ever dwindling racial minority within the borders of America 2)transfer the wealth of millions of ordinary Native Born White Americans to the White Greedy Cheating Class and..3)destroy all the ecosystems within the borders of “America”..creating a giant open septic tank from West Coast to East Coast..Why Should the Native Born White Amerian Majority be in favor if this? And,if the Race-Replacement Enthusiasts can’t give the Native Born White American Majority a reason for being in favor of this, they shouldn’t be shocked that Native Born White American resistance to race-replacement will grow with each passing year. I don’t know if Jared stated something along these lines in his new book..but from here on in….this has got to be our “debating” framework with the enemy.

  • Anonymous

    Nice words but words without intentful action at this point they mean nothing. We cannot ‘face up to’ anything which simply acknowledges that wrong has been done and present policies are vile.

    The sky is blue, the sun is hot.

    The nature of white advantage from 1776 thru to 1957 was that we were a homogenous culture whose dominance of all social and natural resources within our own lands made it worthwhile contributing to a society that was made for and kept for future generations of ourselves.

    To get back to that level of functional social cohesion (give to get, endorsing the sense of white honor and integrity which _is_ our work ethic) is impossible in a society where we are not and never will be again dominants without a drag anchors of ethnic demands for separate recognition.

    Which in turn means that we had better recreate that for-whites society, quickly, as a landed territorial homeland.

    While abandoning the other ethnies to their nanny state fates.

    Or we will never be able to pursue our owned destinies ever again. Segregation inside a nation which has uncontrolled (and why should they?) birth rates among other ethnies only ensures that when they are packed together like sardines and _don’t understand why the have no opportunities as a result_, they will look again towards our open spaces, our ordered lives and our sense of conserved potential for future generations.

    And want it all.

    While without a white national border fence patrolled by seriously armed guards, we will not be able to keep them from taking it.

    Such is the only reality of ‘race relations’ that matters: we will give you your own homelands- blacks in the East, Asians in the West, Hispanics in the Southwest.

    Now.

    While we still have the ability to deny it to you altogether. In trade for which, the agro belt of American’s conservative heartland is _ours_. From Kansas to the Canadian Border (Great Lakes = International Trade) and from Montana to Ohio.

    There is no other hope for saving whites from ethnic slaughter.

    NONE.

  • Anonymous

    24 — Charles B. Tiffany wrote at 7:32 AM on May 8:

    The entire concept of race is nonsense. No one respects Jared more than I; however he fails to see what is before his very eyes. Let`s say that on the first day of school a muscular dystrophy suffering kid comes into class, braces, stammer et.al. Everybody stares and avoids him like the plague. Within a few weeks most in the class would not even “see ” his infirmities anymore. It is the same with race. After being around each other as friends and not as victim or predators color vanishes. When describing my private investigator one time I forgot to tell my client he was black. It has never been about race but about culture, exploitation, and guilt. The exploitation of blacks goes on and on by those who outwardly support their causes. It is politically and economically advantageous for the nonsensical idea of race to be pumped up by the poverty pimps. By keeping folks thinking they got screwed because of their color, these folks can be controlled and used for purposes that are self defeating for them and self enriching for their supposed benefactors. Jared may need to do a hitch in the navy. We all learned that outside the three mile limit race fades and who took the last bath rules.

    Charles B. Tiffany

    Kissimmee, Florida

    —————————————————————–

    Are you saying there is no such thing as RACE? Are you saying, we are all equal, that certain races are NOT more prone to crime, poverty, bad behavior, low IQ, irrational, perpetual victims, etc?

    If you are, I have to disagree completely. Even if you have a black friend you still SEE their race, they most certainly see yours.

  • John Engelman

    21 — Anonymous wrote at 3:07 PM on May 7:

    One thing I would like to add is this. To start off, I am a Christian, but not the kind we see today in the mainstream churches….

    The only thing that I would add is that “modern” Christanity (or as I prefer Christinsanity) has done more to harm our race than all of the blacks, etc. put together ever thought about doing. The churches have made race mixing and even such taboos as homosexuality appear normal and desired, for petes sake!

    Where I live there are several churches that have half breed children running around in them because some race traitor kid sent their little offspring to the grandparents to raise. Of course they take them to their church and the “do-gooder” Christians that go there won’t dare raise a voice against it. Nope, they ooh and ahhh over the little “darlings” so as to not appear “un-Christian” or racist. They sold their souls for today’s acceptance.

    ——

    This morning I went to church as I usually do on Sunday. Most of those in the congregation were white. Several were black. That gave ma a good feeling.

    I have also attended services at churches where I was one of the few whites in the congregation. The black parishioners greeted me in friendship.

    I have been robbed several times by blacks, and have no illusions about the race. Nevertheless, I doubt Jesus would have discouraged blacks from hearing his Sermon on the Mount, or sharing in his feast of the loaves and fishes.

  • Anonymous

    When called a “racist,” one should say, “In your opinion I’m a racist. You’re only saying that because I’m white. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.”

  • highground

    24 — Charles B. Tiffany wrote at 7:32 AM on May 8:

    The entire concept of race is nonsense.

    Well Charles, I usually enjoy your posts. And you’re taking a high road here…though I jokingly say maybe it’s the wrong kind of high?

    Are you mad, man? 🙂

    Would that it were so, but, brother, it IS so.

    I’d like to just dispose of all my evil white race consciousness, and be content to see all my homeland, and the homelands of my forebears swamped and forever changed. (Because if race were nonsense, then I’d be a MUCH happier man today)!

    I’d also like to be one to “come to terms” with the sea change that we are in the middle of…but I don’t do that well in my life. I never have. I am an idealist, for better and worse. Here, it is worse. I have unwillingly lost a lot of easy going happiness, because I cannot settle with what I see.

  • Californian

    Most whites instinctively or privately feel what AmRenners do, but haven’t the intellectual rationale or supportive structure to defend these ideals.

    Indeed.

    Since most of the propaganda system is in the hands of liberals (media, universities, governmental bureaucracies, corporate foundations), the tendency is for the articulated arguments to be mainly liberal.

    One thing that AmRen has done is provide some factual basis for a realistic debate on race: for example, criminal justice statistics regarding who commits inter-racial violent attacks; or out of wedlock births; school drop outs; and then relates them to such genetic factors as IQ.

    Another is to provide reasonable lines of argument which can be used to reach selected audiences.

    In all this, the Internet has been invaluable as a media.

  • Anonymous

    Maybe Jared could do a book on the First Americans soon.

    The Indians were/are not the “native Americans”…a whole series on youtube that everyone here needs to watch. We can no longer let our enemies get away with instilling “guilt” upon Whites all over the world. We cannot allow the lies to continue as they are intent on ridding our race off the planet.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPPwvLobWwk&feature=related

  • Jupiter7

    Anon at 8:39

    I was thinking along the same lines also. Native Americans were in fact, not Native Americans. This is pure unaduluturated White guilt-trip propaganda. Race-Replacement Enthusiasts single out Europeans-Native Born White Americans as uniquely evil because they used force and violence to take over North America. What exacly do they think the Ameridians were doing for over 15 thousands years? It was a history of ethnic cleansing and genocide. Just to take one Ameridian Tribe-The Mohawks in New York State-they instilled terror and fear in the surrounding Iroqouis tribes because of the extreme brutality used by the Mohawks in ethnically cleansing an area in the process of taking over its resources for the Mohawk geneline.

    You have to be childlike naive to believe that the Ameridians didn’t use genocide to rid North America of the other two racial groups-a European one from what is modern day France-when they came in contact with them…for they committed genocide against their own kind…so it shouldn’t be shocking that they exterminated the other two racial groups that were around at the time.

    The “Native” American nonesense is ultimatlely the last “debating” trick of the race-replacement enthusiasts. No self-respecting Native Born White American Patriot should fall for it.

    The claim that the Ameridians were the first Americans is a bold-face lie.

  • Anglo Protestant American

    You think the entire concept of race is nonsense but you respect Jared? Jared has pretty much dedicated his entire life to proving the concept of race is not nonsense. Sounds like a strange person to respect if that is your thinking.

    Your analogy comparing a Muscular Dystrophy child to blacks is ludicrous. Blacks aren’t shunned just because people find them visually out of the ordinary. If your new child in school didn’t have a physical disorder but instead cussed out the teacher, beat up other kids, stole, turned desks over and created general havoc you better believe this individual would not “fade into the background.” Now lets suppose that this is not an isolated incident but you notice this pattern repeating over and over again in people of African descent at very high rates. One might begin to conclude there is something wrong with blacks. That is unless of course the official orthodoxy doesn’t allow for such conclusions.

    Having black friends i.e. realizing that there are some nice and respectful black people does not erase the problem of racial conflict. I’ll give you an example, my family have been friends with a certain black family for many years and remain so to this day. They are very nice friendly people and we have been guests in their house many times.

    I remember sitting in their living room one evening watching the news when a story came on about the local NACCP and black community trying to remove the Confederate flag from an area in the city cemetery where it flew over Confederate soldiers’ graves. When the NACCP spokesman came on and started blabbing about hate and how the flag needed to go I will never forget their reaction. They didn’t even comment about the flag aspect they all just became very excited because the spokesman was their good friend and were thrilled to see him on TV!!!

    In other words our family friends are also good friends with the city’s chief black race huckster whose entire job is to harass white folks, get freebies and accrue power for blacks. So the point is just because somebody is nice to you doesn’t mean they are working for you and your family’s long term interest or the type of society you find ideal to live in. Blacks in general even the more intelligent and capable still side with their more dysfunctional kin over you when the chips are down.

    The issue here is NOT culture. Detroit, New Orleans, Washington D.C., St. Louis, Camden, NJ, Haiti, South Africa the list is endless. Their situation is not the outcome of the policies or state of affairs in one country, it is a condition of worldwide backwardness and dysfunction.

    You can make believe race doesn’t matter when you have a few blacks around you in a nearly all white navy. When you are one of the few whites in a nearly all black and mestizo navy your make believe world will come to an end.

    Blacks voted not only well over 90% in the general election for Barack Obama but that was the general pattern in the Democratic primary as well. The only reason is race.

    When you can even get 20 or 30 percent of blacks to act like “race is nonsense” then come back and tell people here your navy utopian racial brotherhood stories.

  • Stiv

    Strange how it works in the opposite way for some, Charles T.

    The more familiar I’ve become with black people the more I notice the real racial differences. I’ve known and been friendly with plenty of them and their way of life and thinking is just as hard to understand for me; the feeling of them as opposite became more pronounced with details. I guess you’ve never heard that familiarity breeds contempt.

    I think some people who have been in the military carry the allegiance to the service a little too far.

  • Anonymous

    What Eric Holder wants is more mixed-race marriage so mixed-raced persons such as himself won’t feel self-conscious.

  • Anonymous

    “The entire concept of race is nonsense. . . After being around each other (other races) as friends and not as victim or predators color vanishes. . . It has never been about race but about culture, exploitation, and guilt. The exploitation of blacks goes on and on by those who outwardly support their causes. It is politically and economically advantageous for the nonsensical idea of race to be pumped up by the poverty pimps”.

    I think people see themselves as an individual but they see others by the stereotype. One may look upon fat or ugly people or whatever, even if one is fat or ugly oneself, and think less of them or be less pleased. I think the ‘poverty pimps’ in America are wrong: whites inhabit not the plane of highest esteme but the lowest. Another poster claims whites have been de-racinated (their experience doesn’t count or really exist) in a society obsessed by race and racial deference. Don’t expect the other races to give up their pimps.

  • Anonymous

    No. 38 and anybody else on amren, you mention the propaganda system is in the hands of liberals then you state (media, universities, governmental bureacracies, corparate foundations) which are all mentioned on here a lot. My question is what about unions? Should they be included? What is their place? Anybody have an opinion?

  • on the lam from the Thought Police

    38 — Californian wrote at 2:06 AM on May 9:

    One thing that AmRen has done is provide some factual basis for a realistic debate on race: for example, criminal justice statistics regarding who commits inter-racial violent attacks; or out of wedlock births; school drop outs; and then relates them to such genetic factors as IQ.

    ——-

    American Renaissance tells the long suppressed truth about blacks. Whites need to wake up from Martin Luther King’s dream and smell the coffee.

  • White, Race Conscious and Proud

    Anglo Protestant American wrote:

    Having black friends i.e. realizing that there are some nice and respectful black people does not erase the problem of racial conflict. I’ll give you an example, my family have been friends with a certain black family for many years and remain so to this day. They are very nice friendly people and we have been guests in their house many times.

    Really? No racially conscious White people would be friends with any Blacks, no matter how nice and friendly they are.

  • Anonymous

    The fact is that the media and our education system has played a major role in this idea of a racial utopia.

    I am businessman and consultant who travels all across the nation. Where I go, I see at least two or three groups of young people in racially integrated settings. Just last week in Phoenix I saw about a dozen to 15 young college kids hanging out a local pizza joint. They served other types of food a well. For a large group, it is interesting to note that they were all pretty attractive.

    Three of the kids were Black and two were Hispanic. One of the Black women and a White guy were frequently kissing one another! I am 56 year old White man from the deep south and this sort of interracial would have never happened when I was growing up.

    I mentioned this to my sister who is a high school teacher in Massachusetts. She told me that this same sort of nonsense happens all the time at the local starbucks, school dances, movie theatres etc… Sad.

    My point is that race does indeed matter and rather than promote this importantn message, too many Whites in influentail positions (the media, education etc…) are acting as if it does not. If anything, they are promoting race mixing.

    I just wonder how those of us that are racially conscious Whites can organize to prohibit such unacceptable behavior. Certainly Jared Taylor is a wonderful start.

  • Anglo Protestant American

    To White, Race Conscious and Proud,

    Sir, I am sorry to say as with many in today’s world you have reading comprehension issues.

    My comment says the fact that you possess black friends does not mean those friends are working towards the same goals as you or that you are on the same side. Racial conflict remains on some level and your black friends are involved in it the same as you are.

    It says nothing about who you should be friends with.

    In other words be friends with whoever you wish. Don’t think your friendship means the concept of race is nonsense or it doesn’t matter though because it does, even to your black friends. If you believe otherwise as Charles does you are deluded.

    In the old South whites could be friendly with blacks. They also supported government mandated segregation.

    In most of old America whites could be friendly with blacks. They also supported anti-miscegenation laws.

    Learn from them.

  • Mike

    White, Race Conscious and Proud and Anonymous 3:26pm:

    I am a race realist and I consider myself a racially conscious White person. However, it is extreme comments like both of yours that are likely to turn away rational minded Whites who are deeply committed to the preservation of our culture.

    There is nothing wrong with Anglo Prostestant American’s family being friends with a Black family. They obviously like and respect one another. In fact, he says that the two families have been friends for years. I see no harm in that.

    I feel the same with a group of young college kids (or older people) hanging out with one another. I will admit that the Black girl/White guy kissing would trouble mem but if it a group of racially mixed friends hanging out enjoying one another’s company, I see nothing wrong with this. In fact, my mother who just passed away last year at 79 had two Black women friends that were almost like sisters to her. They lunched together, vacationed together, laughed together, cried together, suported one another during times of heartbreak etc…Both of her friends died a few years before she did.

    My point is that while I do not beleive in interracial dating or miscegenation, I see nothing wrong with Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asins etc… being friends with one another. I am not a trying to antagonize or upset either of you, but I think that your extremism on this topic is somewhat misplaced.

  • diversity = adversity

    It’s true the propaganda machine is in the hands of the liberals and they have all the political power at the moment, so what we need and jared is providing, is effective anti propaganda. Folks whom have yet to question orthodox morality, Need a place to start; there is much to be un-learned about racial stereotypes and race relations, indoctrinated lies held onto by mainstream governmedia.

    First: it would be best to point out that blacks receive benefits based on racial preferences, that white do not get. This is hardly “non-racist”, to give someone special preference for their race, be it: white, black, yellow, red, brown, or mulatto. Why do minorities need affirmative action? Is it because there numerical insignificance prevent them from getting jobs? Then why do ‘majority group’ blacks in South Africa get affirmative action policies in their favor, though the numerical minorities are white?. many people know almost nothing about south africa

  • Anonymous

    White, Race Conscious and Proud wrote

    Really? No racially conscious White people would be friends with any Blacks, no matter how nice and friendly they are.

    That’s not true. I am White, race conscious and I have Black, Hispanic and Asian friends.

  • Anonymous

    It would be helpful if there were a luxuriantly illustrated and comprehensive review of the evolution of the subspecies of higher animals and then of the effects of domestication and selective breeding. To my awareness, there has never been a definitive compilation of such knowledge (?) While the logical connections between such knowledge and the human condition are complex, such information, even piecemeal, is sufficiently suggestive to dispel easy presumptions that “we’re all the same under the skin”

  • Anonymous

    52 — Anonymous wrote at 9:10 PM on May 10:

    White, Race Conscious and Proud wrote

    Really? No racially conscious White people would be friends with any Blacks, no matter how nice and friendly they are.

    That’s not true. I am White, race conscious and I have Black, Hispanic and Asian friends.

    —————————————————————–

    Are you a troll or what? Me thinks so.

    What is wrong with having all WHITE friends? Do you love “diversity” so much that your friends have to be rainbow colors?

    BTW, what do you say if you do not want to DATE one of their family members or friends? Or do you already DATE them? If you do, then you are a race traitor, plain and simple. You cannot be friends with them and then not date them because that would be racist to them. Right?

    NO, you are NOT race conscious. You are fooling yourself but not us.

  • Anonymous

    50 — Mike wrote at 2:58 PM on May 10:

    White, Race Conscious and Proud and Anonymous 3:26pm:

    I am a race realist and I consider myself a racially conscious White person. However, it is extreme comments like both of yours that are likely to turn away rational minded Whites who are deeply committed to the preservation of our culture.

    There is nothing wrong with Anglo Prostestant American’s family being friends with a Black family. They obviously like and respect one another. In fact, he says that the two families have been friends for years. I see no harm in that.

    I feel the same with a group of young college kids (or older people) hanging out with one another. I will admit that the Black girl/White guy kissing would trouble mem but if it a group of racially mixed friends hanging out enjoying one another’s company, I see nothing wrong with this. In fact, my mother who just passed away last year at 79 had two Black women friends that were almost like sisters to her. They lunched together, vacationed together, laughed together, cried together, suported one another during times of heartbreak etc…Both of her friends died a few years before she did.

    My point is that while I do not beleive in interracial dating or miscegenation, I see nothing wrong with Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asins etc… being friends with one another. I am not a trying to antagonize or upset either of you, but I think that your extremism on this topic is somewhat misplaced.

    —————————————————————-

    Extremism? Misplaced? Give me a break!

    You sound like a LIBERAL troll using that word towards any of us who consider having friends of different races is NOT being considered “racially conscious”. What do you tell your friends of color if they ask you to date one of them or their family members? Do you explain that you are a racial “purist”?

  • Jean de la Roche

    Mr X said “No, there’s no one on this Earth that doesn’t worship the black man.”

    Had Mr. X had the advantage a better education he would have understood that superlative statements regarding matters of social science are rarely true.

    Because I do not “worship the black man” despite my cordial relations with some of them, and because in terms of formal logic a single refuting analogue is sufficient to falsify a superlative assertion, consider your statement refuted Mr. X.

  • Anonymous

    Leftists always say they are for alternatives. Unless it’s a real alternative, or even an alternative viewpoint.

  • Anonymous

    Extremism? Misplaced? Give me a break!

    You sound like a LIBERAL troll using that word towards any of us who consider having friends of different races is NOT being considered “racially conscious”. What do you tell your friends of color if they ask you to date one of them or their family members? Do you explain that you are a racial “purist”?

    I have otld them that I do not beleive in interracial dating. In fact, two of my Black frineds feel the same way about this.

  • JD

    I wonder if most of you folks are daft. Reading most of these posts it appears that the remedy is for White Native Americans (Immigrants all within 20 generations) to breed more children and catch up with the competition.

    The real problem is that there are quite a few dumb people, while really smart people are in short supply – irrespective of color. Fifty years of increasing money and force-feeding education hasn’t accomplished much. The percentage of smart people doesn’t change much, there are just a few more smart ones of various colors that have been “discovered”. Reminds me of reading a quote of some politician that was amazed to learn that 50% of Americans had an I.Q. of 100 or less. He thought that something “must be done” about it. Of course then there’s the Indiana legislature that had a bill to change pi to an even 3 to simplify things.

    Racial preferences continue to give an unbalanced number of high paying jobs to whites. But that will continue to change over time as the MBAs running the country continue to hire any color that improves the bottom line. Meanwhile the poor of all colors will continue to out-breed the rich and vote for free candy instead of veggies. This bodes ill for all.

    Welcome to Laissez Fare America, things are as they must be if we keep this up.