You can help fund useful research on intelligence.
Tag Archives: Race and Intelligence
Dr. Murray says the “roof is about to crash in” on race deniers.
How the Nobel Prize Has Favoured White Western Men for More Than 100 Years, Telegraph (London)
Of 900 Nobel Prizes, only 27 have been given to people from Africa or South America.
Why Is Educational Achievement Heritable?, Medical Xpress
It has to do with more than just intelligence.
Obama and The Bell Curve, Takimag
The book, published 20 years ago, was really about the rise of a cognitive elite.
But the district is very good at reporting on how little the students learn.
Black Boys in Crisis: Why Aren’t They Reading?, Huffington Post
Only10 percent of eighth-grade black boys are proficient in reading.
‘Smart Genes’ Prove Elusive, Nature
Geneticists find three gene variants linked to IQ.
Brain Drain: Are We Evolving Stupidity?, New Scientist
The Flynn effect has probably been masking dysgenic trends.
Mexican’s IQ race normed; results in execution.
Blacks do not appear to read emotions as well as whites.
Dysgenics may be playing a role.
57% of Asians, 49% of whites, and 11% of blacks met three or more college readiness benchmarks.
Geneticists Decry Book on Race and Evolution, Science Mag
The guardians of orthodoxy are angry.
Brainwash: Race, YouTube
Norwegian documentary explores racial differences in ability.
Twitter is white and Asian, just like all the other tech companies.
That would be the result of basing admissions on “holistic” criteria than test scores.
What’s Going on at Scientific American?, Washington Post
Writer who gave a good review of A Troublesome Inheritance is fired.
Same Genes Drive Mathematics and Reading Ability, Science Daily
Study confirms genes account for “most of the differences” in learning ability.
Elite, Separate, Unequal, New York Times
Standards must drop so blacks and Hispanics can get in to elite public schools.
The same pattern.
Analysis leaves completely leaves out race.
Maps Reveal Intelligence Levels Across the US Based on Tweets, Daily Mail (London)
The results won’t surprise you.
How the Asians Became White, Washington Post
It’s Asians, not whites, who are over-represented at Google.
13 of the past 17 winners have been Indians.
Graduate student tries to rebut New York Times former science editor.
Courts must consider “adaptive behavior and age of onset.”
Darwin’s Duel with Descartes, Evolutionary Psychology
Scholarly journal calls A Troublesome Inheritance “courageous but flawed.”
Desegregation has not improved the performance of blacks.
Nicholas Wade discusses the implications of his book.
Genes and Race: The Distant Footfalls of Evidence, Scientific American
Scientific American gives Nicholas Wade a fair shake.
Money doesn’t buy success.
Recent, Copious, and Regional, Radix Journal
Richard Spencer, John Derbyshire, and Jared Taylor talk about A Troublesome Inheritance.
The top 5 percent have more impact than the other 95 percent.
Three-quarters of high school seniors aren’t proficient in math.
The Paradox of Racism, Slate
Reviewer calls A Troublesome Inheritance “simultaneously plausible and preposterous.”
“Klotho” gene improves intelligence throughout the life span.
Study Examines Achievement Gap Between Asian American, White Students, Los Angeles Times
At least this gap is finally getting some attention.
Darwin’s Unexploded Bomb, Spectator
Ed West reviews A Troublesome Inheritance.
Race Is Real. What Does That Mean for Society?, Real Clear Science
Reviewer: A Troublesome Inheritance has the facts right, but readers may draw taboo conclusions.
Says this will “threaten our humanity.”
This is international news.
His speech was “postponed” because some of his work might upset non-whites.
Yes, IQ Really Matters, Slate
And the SAT measures it.
Gauging the Intelligence of Infants, New York Times
Intelligence test given to infants moderately predicts intelligence in adulthood.