Mary Chastain, Legal Insurrection, December 26, 2022
Kamala Harris has zero self-awareness compared to pretty much everyone in politics. And that’s saying something.
Harris spewed out the same old Kwanzaa lies in a video despite people debunking them repeatedly:
HARRIS: “Growing up Kwanzaa was always a special time. We came together with generations of friends and family and neighbors. There were never enough chairs. So my sister and I and the other children would often sit on the floor and together we lit the candles of the kinara. And then the elders would talk about how Kwanzaa is a time to celebrate culture, community, and family. And they, of course, taught us about the seven principles. My favorite principle was always the second — Kujichagulia. Self determination, the power to design your own life and determine your own future. And it is a deeply American principle, one that guides me every day as vice president.”
- Harris was born in 1964, two years before the invention of Kwanzaa in 1966.
- Harris is Indian and Jamaican. Her parents are not African.
- Harris basically grew up in Canada.
- It took over a decade for Kwanzaa to become popular.
- Also, why brag about a “holiday” invented by a violent felon?