Posted on May 17, 2011

Sagging Pants Hamper Rape Suspect Fleeing Memphis Police

Kevin McKenzie, Commercial Appeal (Memphis), May 9, 2011

A 22-year-old man accused of rape had difficulty escaping from Memphis police in Whitehaven because his pants kept falling down around his knees, according to a court affidavit.

{snip}

Loud talking originally drew the officers’ attention to three men, including Graham. When police discovered that Graham was wanted on a rape charge, he bolted but fell “multiple times while running due to his pants being around his knees,” officers wrote in the court document.

On March 1, Memphis police charged Graham with rape following a report of a sexual assault last October involving a 14-year-old girl.

{snip}

11 responses to “Sagging Pants Hamper Rape Suspect Fleeing Memphis Police”

1. Michael C. Scott says:

A 22 year-old raping a 14 year-old girl? Part of his eventual parole conditions should involve sagging pants for life. And clown shoes. I think I’m onto something with clown shoes for them.

2. Ben says:

What did I say before about baggy pants?!

I can only imagine the scene.

I’m all for it.

3. Anonymous says:

And why was Graham out on the street instead of immediately arrested when he was charged, exactly?

4. sbuffalonative says:

This is why we should oppose all sagging pants legislation.

5. Anonymous says:

It reminds me of an old Bizarro cartoon.

6. Tom S. says:

I personally don’t want saggy pants outlawed. To me, it advertises that they’re racist, violent thugs that need to be watched. The “stealth” thug – oops – “youth” that blends in is much more dangerous.

7. Anonymous says:

Saggy pants represent black self-defeating characteristics. We should to nothing to stop them from wearing them.

8. ice says:

1 — Michael C. Scott wrote at 4:48 PM on May 17:

“Part of his eventual parole conditions should involve sagging pants for life. And clown shoes. I think I’m onto something with clown shoes for them.”

I think you are, too.

In fact, I’m positive anybody with any sense at all would regard such an outfit as cruel and inhumane treatment.

That the perp so ordered to do so would beam with pride, feeling that he cut quite a debonair figure is all that’s necessary to determine black I.Q., making tests a waste of time and money.

9. Anonymous says:

I hope the girl laughs too.

It’s sad that we have to think of blacks in terms of dark humor and containment rather than seeing them as a threat to be excluded so that we can get on with our lives, on our own terms.

Note that at the bottom of the article page, there is a list of ‘most wanteds’. Two of them are black. Two are white. One is a white woman.

We are snickering ourselves right into the grave pretending that this is a ‘solveable problem’ with more controls and a balanced set of laws to offset ethnic ‘baggy pants’ behaviors.

It’s not.

We are being progressively, purposefully, sickened by diversity.

10. Seether says:

I remember going to the video store near my home and watching as a Officer had a suspect “black” ofc up against his vehicle, as the suspect began to wrestle with the Officer he drew his taser and popped one into the suspect, as he felt the volts going into his body causing him to shake like he was having a seizure his saggy pants fell to his knees, my gf and I laughed as we watched.

I love how criminals hamper themselves.

11. Anonymous says:

“Loud talking originally drew the officers’ attention to three men, including Graham.’

Well, well, well. Two of the most disgusting black behaviors caused first the police to notice him and then enabled to catch him. I assume the officers were not black. Had they been black their own loud talking would have made it impossible to hear the black rapist bragging about his criminal exploits.