Welcome to AmRen.com — the best source on the Internet for race-realist information and perspectives. We invite you to use the following:
- Breaking News. Every business day we post news stories from around the world about race and immigration. Comments to news stories often give rise to lively — and, of course, polite — debate.
- Research. All news stories are archived by date. Even more usefully, all stories are archived by subject.
- This is a very powerful research tool. The stories are categorized into dozens of subjects: Immigration law enforcement, race and intelligence, anti-white crime, etc. Click on a subject and you have an instant research archive. Many of these news stories are no longer posted at their original locations, so AmRen.com is the only place you can find them online.
- If you can’t find a story by date or subject search the entire AmRen.com site by keyword from the search box on the home page.
- American Renaissance was a monthly print magazine from November 1990 until January 2012. Our back issues are a treasure trove of classic race-realism. You can read each issue in HTML format or look at a PDF of the paper issue.
- There is a graduate education to be found in the back issues, so just go browsing — or for suggestions about classic articles on key subjects, we invite you to use our AR Reader’s Guide here.
- The AR Store. Here you can find race-realist books, and buy DVDs of every talk ever given at our conferences.
- You can also make a donation for which we will be deeply grateful. We get no support from corporations, charities, or government. If you believe that a realistic understanding of race is essential to the survival of the West, please make a donation.
- Interviews. Some people like to listen to our arguments as well as read them. We offer a selection of interviews with AR’s editor, Jared Taylor. His appearances with Queen Latifa, Phil Donohue, and Frank Whalen are especially popular.
- Send us Stories. We are grateful to supporters all around the world who send us articles we post on AR News. The form for sending stories is here.
- We welcome original articles for posting on the site and for use in the magazine. If you have something you would like to publish, please send it here. Before you put a lot of work into an article, it is a good idea to send us a query.
Who We Are
American Renaissance and its web page are run by Jared Taylor, Henry Wolff, and Caroline LeBlanc. Our mailing address is Box 527, Oakton, VA 22124 and our telephone number is (703) 716-0900.
Privacy and Security
American Renaissance will not sell, transfer or otherwise voluntarily disclose personal information—such as names, postal addresses, or e-mail addresses—submitted by purchasers of American Renaissance products or other users of this site. American Renaissance will only disclose such personal information where required by law and in response to proper legal process.
Credit card data submitted in connection with donations and purchases of products offered by American Renaissance are submitted to an online merchant that protects them from interception by Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) encryption. American Renaissance will not sell or voluntarily disclose such data to any third party.
Like all websites, American Renaissance is vulnerable to hacking, viruses, denial-of-service attacks and other incidents that can result in corruption or compromise of user-submitted data, though we have made every effort to ensure our site is secure. American Renaissance cannot be held responsible for loss caused by breach of the security of its services or that of any of its contractors.
Articles and essays original to American Renaissance may be used on the Internet free of charge, with proper attribution (author, title, date, American Renaissance, web address). For print reproduction rights, please contact us here. We cannot offer rights to any articles that may appear on this site but that were originally published elsewhere.