Posted on February 10, 2022
Chris Roberts, American Renaissance, February 10, 2022
This month, a lot of people have contacted us with complains about commenting. I would like to clarify a few things.
- AmRen.com has one main purpose: to promote race realism and white advocacy. Everything else is secondary.
- Commenting is a service and a privilege we offer you. It is not a right. Commenting must serve our main goal. We warmly welcome comments that serve that goal, but we will eliminate comments — and commenters — that do not.
- AmRen is certainly for people who understand race, but it must be welcoming for the curious and the unconvinced. They must not be driven off by intemperate, mean-spirited comments.
- AmRen is not a public, free-speech forum. That is what Facebook and Twitter should be, but are not. There are other platforms that are trying to be free-speech alternatives. If that is what you want, please go there.
- We forbid vulgarity, profanity, and slurs. We delete comments that include them or that try to get around this rule by using asterisks, special characters, and/or hyphens.
- All of you underestimate the tidal wave of spam we get. It is a constant battle to delete it all. Please be patient.
- Do not reply to trolls or spammers. Please flag/report them.
- If you break rules we will remove your comments. If you keep breaking rules, we will remove you. If that happens, and you think we were unfair, don’t contact us. Come to this page and read every word. If you honestly believe you have followed all the rules, both in spirit and letter, then you may write [email protected] Do not telephone us.
- Running this website is a lot of work. Please think about that before you make more work for us.