Nationalists Gear Up for 20,000-Strong March in Central Moscow

Russia Today, October 3, 2011

Russian nationalist groups plan to bring 20,000 people onto the streets of central Moscow to mark the Day of People’s Unity. After last weekend’s disorderly protests in the capital, many fear the mood of extremism could reach boiling point.

Nationalist leaders applied to the city’s authorities for permission to march on Monday. Activists want to bring together thousands of people on one of the city’s main thoroughfares and march towards Moscow’s central squares. The action is timed to coincide with the Day of People’s Unity, celebrated in Russia on November 4.

The march is to end with a concert and demonstration in central Moscow.

{snip}

Last Saturday, nationalists organized several actions in Moscow in what is being seen as a sign of a growing tendency towards extremism among young people. An anti-gay protest was held by nationalist groups on a central boulevard. It was directed against a minor gathering by gay rights campaigners. Dozens were detained by police after they began to throw tomatoes at the LGBT group. The “March of equality” was later able to continue.

{snip}

The marchers held banners stating “Moscow–a city for Russians” and “All for one and one for all” and shouted extremist slogans against immigrants from the North Caucasus and Central Asia. Among other claims, the nationalists demanded a visa regime with the North Caucasian republics and fair trials for crimes with a nationalist dimension.

{snip}

The Day of People’s Unity, which came into being in 2005, cannot be described as a widely celebrated holiday. However it has become the day of choice for nationalist protests and marches in Russia.

Opposition and right-wing radicals gather for a range of protest actions on the day, usually with the blessing of the city administration. However, not all the protests have been peaceful–some have ended in violent clashes with police and mass brawls with Caucasian and Asian immigrants on the streets.

{snip}

Topics:

We welcome comments that add information or perspective, and we encourage polite debate. If you log in with a social media account, your comment should appear immediately. If you prefer to remain anonymous, you may comment as a guest, using a name and an e-mail address of convenience. Your comment will be moderated.
  • Anonymous

Why is the the opposite of “acceptance” called “extremism”? Maybe they aren’t the ones who have been “extreme” in the first place.

• Awakened

This is what we need right here in the U.S. This is what we need. The Russians haven’t been as inundated with multi-cultural propaganda as white people have been here in the United States. I’ve heard it said by more than one White activist that our hope for survival may lie in Russia.

• Michael C. Scott

I think I said this would happen in August after Russia illegalized some of their nationalist parties.

• NBJ

I say good for them. They have every right to their nationalist views and ideas and have the courage to stand up for them. I just wonder though, and maybe someone here who is more familiar with Russia can answer….. as our numbers dwindle all across the globe, will they, and we as well, be able to set aside our nationalisim for the greater good which is the White RACE, if it ever comes to that? Personally, I would have no problem having immigrants from Russia, Germany, Ireland or any White country come to America as long as they are actually White, but would this Russian Nationalist group accept us as well? Any thoughts?

• (AWG) Average White Guy

Apparently they took notice of what immigration has done to Britain.

• Anonymous

#4 The russians are tired of mediterranian/swarthy looking people from the caucasus coming to Russia and destroying society. As one belorussian said to me, “they look like arab!” (and behaves about the same). Given how most “white” americans look judging by pictures of city life or school classes in american media, they would recognize you as caucasians and stomp you into the ground. They are not fond of your “model minority” asians either.

It doesnt help that sixty million white americans worship the people of I as Brothers in Faith while many, if not most, of these russian nationalists are nazis. These people are nothing like you. They are not of majority irish-italian-greek-german heritage with some side order of red indian or a little slice of mexican. They are of russian ancestry only. They are bound to the land by blood and history. You are here today and gone tomorrow, bound by nothing. In the coming storm they will be as a rock, while you will be as a feather. You repesent different evolutionary approaches.

• Cape to Cairo

2 — Awakened wrote at 6:25 PM on October 4:

“The Russians haven’t been as inundated with multi-cultural propaganda as white people have been here in the United States.”

That is because the birth place of modern subversive techniques came from the KGB in Russia via their application of Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War.” I suggest that everyone watch Yuri Bezmenov’s presentation on Subversion. You can find it in a 7 part series on YouTube.

My point is, you can’t subvert a subverter.

• Cape to Cairo

4 — NBJ wrote at 7:39 PM on October 4:

“….but would this Russian Nationalist group accept us as well? Any thoughts?”

I am not Russia, but here’s a thought for what it’s worth. The “pan slavic” movement of the 19th and early 20th century could never get off the ground, with Russia as the regional godfather, and the movement is considered a dead issue today. Plus, we all witnessed how Russia could not keep its satellite nations within the USSR when everything fractured back in 1989. If Russia can’t cast a net over its immediate sub-racial cousins (and I understand some were not racially related – Kazakhstan comes to mind), and political tension remains between Eastern European countries and Russia, I doubt they would be too tolerant of a massive amount non-Russian, non-Slavic whites immigrating to Russia, even if they were fleeing the colored barbarians of their previous countries. But who knows? Maybe if we are useful to them and we assimilate quickly they won’t have much of a problem.

• NBJ

@ Poster 6

I appreciate your candid reply. I had a feeling my question would be answered along those lines. I’ll admit I find myself a little disappointed, but I still admire their courage and willingness to fight for their country.

• Anonymous

#4, #6, As a blond haired, blue-eyed German/English American, married to a tall Russian/Ukrainian blond, and with two small blond-haired, blue-eyed children, I believe we would fit in fine in Russia (though Germany suits u now). That said, there definitely are issues with the Russian Nationalists, but nothing I suppose spending a night drinking with them, sharing stories of anti-white violence and my complete distaste for the “Chorniy” wouldn’t fix, along with a good contribution to the local party, if ti isn’t illegal.

• Anonymous

I’m glad the Russians are so healthily “extreme” and “radical.”

But I wouldn’t want them here. Though white, they have an extremely dysfunctional background; from serfs to communist drones. They never had representative government, and brutalized their countrymen quite a lot, for craven fear of their communist overlords.

I have a friend who spent some time there; he says Russian men have a serious problem with low self esteem. He says they’ve been told all their lives they’re nothing. They are boorish, violent, drunk , etc.

Let’s face it, four generations under communism can’t have worked wonders on their judgement or their outlook. That’s a ton of brainwashing! ( I also have sympathy for the millions of lives wasted under that regime…to live and grow old in that prison!

From what I’ve seen (at a distance) of their women, they are extremely exploitive, gold digging, and heartless.

I’m sure there some great Russians.

But, also, judging by their extreme criminality here in the USA, I wish they’d all go home. They are a blight on this society.

But I’m glad they’re stirring up a white-s only ruckus in their homeland. Maybe in time they will be able to live free and prosperously, without resorting to totalitarianism…

• bannister

Bring them here.

• Sardonicus

While I don’t support the most extreme versions of Russian nationalism, the Russian people have a very healthy attitude toward their ethnicity and their European white heritage. You won’t find the guilt-ridden, masochists, ready to roll over for minorities so common in the United States and Europe. There are endemic problems of poverty, declining demography and corruption in Russia, but overall I remain positive toward Russia. The people and their elites are not afraid to address the difficult problems facing a future white Russia. Unfortunately, our elites won’t even acknowledge that we have a problem here in America: on the contrary, they “celebrate” their coming extinction through miscegenation and immigration.

• Duran Dahl

I am pleased to see Russia becoming a fly in the globalist ointment. Once white nationalists gain firm control of one country, we will have an international base of operations. Then the dominoes will start falling. The elites are aware of this and will fight back with the full weight of their state security apparatus. Nevertheless, we are now in a pre-revolutionary stage.

“The seed of revolution is repression.”

Woodrow Wilson

• Leif the Lucky

The Russian Maffia aren’t Russian. It is forbiden to say here who they are – so that’s should tell who they are.

In the “Millionaire Next Door”, the author states that Russians are the richest ethnic group in America. Same “Russians”.

• Anonymous

Duran #14: This is why Britain, France, and the US fought Germany in World War II. Germany was too powerful, and exerting a Nationalist pride to related Aryan peoples of Europe.

This was not allowed to stand. Communism, which is Internationalist, was the Arch Enemy of Nationalism, or in this case, National Socialism, which can only work in a racial cohesive Society.

World War II was a war between the Communist Internationalists, and the racially protective National Socialists.

We couldn’t have a New World Order if Hitler and his Germanic Reich was successful.

• Rhialto

Good comments all around! Bare in mind that serious alliances are forged only to fight common enemies, not because of affection or compatibility. World War II is a great example of this.

White men in the U.S., Russia, Canada, France, etc., etc. have common enemies bent on their destruction. Their only choices will be alliance or destruction.

• Anonymous

Russia, although strong in nationalism, is not a safe haven as some believe. Russia is a dangerous third world country. Moscow is much more expensive and has a much higher crime rate than Los Angeles. The roads are bad, the driving is homocidal, and the police are extremely corrupt. The country’s economy is controlled by violent organized crime. I admire folks there for taking a stand against immigration, as long as they don’t hurt innocent people, however, even multicultural US cities are safer than most Russian cities.

• Anonymous

Just yesterday Putin announced that he wants Russia to create a new euro/asian union. I assume this is the same old same old Russian imperialism that’s been going on since around 700 AD.

It’s otherwise known as imperialism. Dark ages warlords, Czars,

communist premiers whatever they call themselves the Russians have to lord it over the peoples on their boundaries.

Polish Roman Catholics, Bohemian German Catholics, Hungarians, Bulgarians, Tartar or Chechyn muslims Kzaristan, Uzbekistan, and the other stan muslims, then China, Iran, and Turkey, Russia wants them all.

Their empire dissolved only 20 years ago. Now Russia wants to start again. The country stopped functioning in 1918. The 1990 dissolution of the evil empire didn’t help. Now Russia wants to devour its neighbors again because it can’t function any more.

The small terrorities of Aremenia, Georgia and the stan countries raised more food than all of the rest of Russia including the 19th century breadbasket of Europe Ukraine

during the soviet era.

Blue-eyed Whites outside, disfunctional corrupt criminals inside.

That is the Russians.

The more things change.

• Anonymous

15 — Leif the Lucky wrote at 12:59 PM on October 5:

A lot of people in law enforcement know that the biggest fraud in American history, the daisy chain gasoline tax fraud 40 million in just a few years was not planned by brand new Russian immigrants but by the great grand children of the 1880 1920 Russian immigrants.

• SKIP

Sorry folks, the Russians don’t get it any more than Americans, British, French or Germans do, ISLAM is the real enemy.

• jack in Chicago

Anonymous wrote at 12:05 AM on October 5:

Jack replies:

I am also a (was – now greying) blond haired, blue-eyed German/English American living in Chicago. I’m healthy, fairly wealthy – but very single, Chicago university students/downtown career women, lawyers, (ALL OUR WOMEN GO TO #*(%# LAW SCHOOL!) leave me very cold. Can you match make for me with some solid Russian, Ukrainian women? I’m looking for a wife/mate – looking to procreate. Let’s get over this foolish Germanic vs Slavic divide. I’m willing to join whatever church my bride to be wants, she just has to be decent wife/mother and not hose me and take my Lakefront property away from me to share it with some Brazilian boy toy.

🙂

Make love, not war – how about White men and women from all over the remaining White world start loving each other a bit more?

• Deniz

Americans should bear in mind that most Russians are very ethno-centric nationalists and stand not for a white unity or whatsoever common in the USA and other Anglo countries.

They consider the West as corrupt and an enemy of Russia so they would not be very tolerant of other non-slavic immigration to Russia even if they are fully white.

• WR the elder

jack in Chicago wrote: I am also a (was – now greying) blond haired, blue-eyed German/English American living in Chicago. I’m healthy, fairly wealthy – but very single, Chicago university students/downtown career women, lawyers, (ALL OUR WOMEN GO TO #*(%# LAW SCHOOL!)

The main reason men don’t want to get married in the United States today is that they know these things:

1. Half of all marriages end in divorce.

2. Two thirds of the time the woman initiates the divorce.

3. The man loses his children, house, and most of his after tax

income.

Given that, it would take a much braver man than me to marry an American woman lawyer.

• Anonymous

20 — Anonymous wrote at 11:24 PM on October 5:

15 — Leif the Lucky wrote at 12:59 PM on October 5:

——————————————————–

Totally agree. But most Whites think when you say mafia it means “Italians” or “Russians” and the mafia are all White people. Most Whites in America don’t know much of anything, they just repeat, without really thinking, what they have been told (indoctrinated with) over the years.

• Stiv

Apparently white Americans are merely ‘white’ to the number 6 poster.

You believe that the majority of white Americans are mixed to such a degree that we all have Med. or non-white blood in us? I can tell you that I don’t. English, Irish, and Scottish here. That’s about it. At least as Caucasian as you and maybe a little more.

The only Russian man I’ve ever met was coarse and overbearing.

• One of my all time special quotes seems really fitting here “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day; while failure is simply a few errors in judgment, repeated every day. It is the accumulative weight of our disciplines and our judgments that leads us to either fortune or failure.”–Jim Rohn